CH.15

Makas perspective~

As I shut the door and started walking out the school I thought I should go buy a movie for Soul and I, since he helped me and he was so nice and patient why I was recovering.

What kind of movies would Soul like? I thought to my self as I entered the movie place. Let's see I'll get him a scary movie he likes those. I gave my money to the lady at the register and left the store. As I was walking back home I thought I heard someone walking right behind me. I turn around to see no one, when I go to walk again I walk in to something hard, I realize I walked into a guy's chest. "Oh I'm sorry Sr if you don't mind I'll be going now" I said to him with a little fear in my voice. "Hey doll why don't you come watch those movies with me at my place?" I kicked him in the stomach and started to run but he grabbed me by my arm and slammed me up against a wall. "Like a little girl like you could hurt me. But a big guy like me can hurt a girl like you in many ways! So I suggest you to stay on my good side" I started to scream and cry at the thoughts of him doing his sick twisted work on me... he punched me in the face and said "now now let's not get any ones attention be for we get started" he punched me once more in the face and I started to lose the will to stay awake. He started to rip off my shirt and I started to kick with all my might (he had my arms pinned against the wall so all I could do was kick) be for He punched me again as hard as he could and I blacked out. But be for I blacked out I saw someone running tords me.

Souls perspective~

I heard Maka scream again and I ran with all my might if I would have gone any faster I could have been flying. I ran right past this ally with a big man hovering over a small figear as I saw the small thing kick the man I saw the pattern of the red platted scurt and I knew right then it was Maka I began to run at the guy. As I saw him punch her I out raged and jumped 10 feet in the air and landed on his back I turned my arm in to a synth and cut off his leg as he fall to the ground I run over and picked her up I noticed she didn't have a shirt on just a bra I walked over to the man with her in my arms and cut off his arms and kicked him in the stomach. "Take that you sick piece of sh#t! Now you can NEVER hurt any one ever again" I left him to bleed to death and never turned to look back at him.

As I was walking with Maka in my arms she began to wake up. I didn't know really what to do so I just looked straight and hoped she wouldn't notice. I guess she didn't know I knew she was awake cause she stayed quit till we got home.

When we got home I sat down on the couch and laid her on my lap.

"Are you ok Maka?" She looks up at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen. "Ya Soul, I just lost the movie I got you though." She said laughing, I smiled as Maka laughed. I was so happy that even the sickest of people can't keep her smile away. I realize if I wasn't fighting with Spirit then I could have been with her and she would never have gotten hurt. She looks up at me once more and has she does I see she has bruise on her face but she is also blushing. "Em Soul can you let go of me so I can go put on a shirt..." I started to blush as I remembered she had no shirt on. "Ya Maka don't let me stop ya." She was getting ready to hit me with a maka-chop but I cut her of. "Come back in hear with me. When your done that is. Ok?"

"I couldn't believe what I was hearing he wants me to come back in hear to him!?!

Ok Soul! See ya in a few."