Ch. 3

Souls perspective~

As me and Maka looked at each other I said, "ok let's go be for it gets late." She just nodded in agreement. But be for we could leave Makas dad got back up screaming "MAKA!!!!!! LET ME LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!"

But he instantly stoped when he saw how close I was standing to her. He started screaming like a banshee "hey Soul Eater don't you dare lay a finger on my Maka!" I just backed away from her knowing what was coming up. And just on cue as I said that Spirit was on the floor one more time holding a little Maka doll crying. Maka was holding a book in her hand and said, "Soul lets go be for any thing else happens." As we walk out the room Maka turns around and tells spirit "you WILL NEVER BE MY FATHER so I don't even know why you try." And with that we were gone on are way to this so called guy named Slasher.

MAKAS PERSPECTIVE~

I was so mad at him. I don't really know why but MAN he was annoying. I think Soul knew I was mad he was keeping a little ways from me. I smiled at the thought of Soul and for how nice he has been to me. I take a step closer to him and ask, " so Soul how do you think this battle will go?" He just looked at me and said, "really? I think you know what I'm going to say Maka." I just shook my head letting him know he can continue.

Souls perspective-
"Man Maka some times I don't know about you, but I think we got this no matter how strong Lord death said he is." Maka smiles at my comment and says, "Ya I guess your right we do make a good team."