CH.12

Makas perspective~

I felt my face get redder by the second, MAN stupid Soul. I was done asking questions to tell the truth I was afraid to ask any more... S-soul I think I'm done. DO we have any pictures you can just show me? "Of course Maka! I'll be right back" as Soul left me to my self to think I started to think of what my dad said "mom died in a car wreck" I don't even know if that was his words I got lost as soon as he said "died" I started to cry again as Soul was coming back in the room. I heard something fall and looked up to see Soul dropping the books *I assume that the pictures where in* running over to me. "Maka what's wrong?!? You can tell me." I-I'm f-fine Soul I just miss my mother.... "oh, well here's this post card she sent you last month." WHAT how is that possible! I thought she died!!!!! "Maka why would you think that your mother is just traveling around the world she started to travel after the divorce with your dad, the reason I didn't tell you because I thought your dad would have.... I'm so so sorry Maka"

No don't you dare say your sorry it's my father's fault I knew something was off with him when I woke up... WELL let's not worry about, now let's look at those pictures! "I was taken a-back by Makas reaction but I guys she doesn't want me to worry, so instead of asking questions I pick up the pictures and set down by side her to show her are old lives with each other be for the accident." As I'm looking through the pictures I can feel my memory sliding back in place as I get to the end of the pictures I can remember a lot more. I can remember my family/friends I can remember Soul.

I look up at Soul and I whisper to him I can remember but it was so soft that he could barely hear me and he had to ask me to repeat my self. I looked up at him once again and screamed I CAN REMEMBER!!!! I jumped into his arms giving him a big hug. I cot him off card and we both fell to the floor and I got a little carried away and kissed him on the check. Ones I realized what was going on I jump up and started freaking out. Oh emm I'm so so sorry Soul!!! Souls perspective~  "I couldn't believe it I was just wanting to jump up and down like a little school girl again, Oi Maka don't be sorry cool guys like me are always getting kisses." As the words left my mouth I wish I could suck them back in because Makas cute red blushed face turned red with anger and she Maka-chopped me... but I knew she was just playing around. After I stopped rubbing my head she was laughing I looked up at her and just smiled. Man was I glad to have her back" back to Makas perspective~ Hey Soul lets not tell my dad that I got my memory back just yet let's show him that he can't just do that and get away with it. "I was glad I got my Maka back but I guess theres a hint of the new Maka in there too."

Souls perspective~

Ok Maka so what's the plan? I'm in ether way.