Chapter 2

~with Pidge~

It had been five months or so Pidge couldn't tell at this point, she lost most of her memories. Pidge was only positive of names her own Katie from Haggar calling her that when she asked her questions,she also knew other names like Keith,Matt,Shiro,Lance,Hunk, Allura,and Coran those seven names were very important to her even though she didn't know where they came from or who they belonged to. Those seven names brought her comfort the names Matt,Keith, and Shiro brought her the most comfort, she would repeat those seven names every time she had been tortured because she feared she would forget them. Pidge's hair had grown past her shoulders now and there was a lot of cuts and bruises all over her body."Get up!" said a galra soldier, Pidge tried to get up but her last beating from not giving up any information had left her body weak she fell immediately to the floor. "Useless" said the galra soldier as he walked over to pidge and started to drag her out of the room, Pidge winced at the pain every time the galra tightened his grip on her arm.

They kept making turns until they made it to a room that pidge wasn't familiar with. Inside there was a large machine with tools on a small table that pidge couldn't see from the floor. "You're dismissed" said a raspy voice in the corner, Pidge whipped her head to where she heard the voice "Haggar" Pidge mumbled under her breath with a snarky tone. Pidge was given to a druid as the galra soldier left the room. "Hmm...Throw her in" Haggar ordered in an annoyed tone, as the druid pulled her from the wrist as she tried to wiggle free "N-no...no please" Pidge yelled as she was tossed into the strange machine. She pounded on the glass trying to escape, she was screaming the loudest she could unfortunately damaging her vocal cords.

"Release the gas" said Haggar. The gas slowly filled the large square box, Pidge was quickly losing consciousness. She felt herself losing the fight to the darkness, the last thing she saw was Haggar smug and satisfied face.

~Pidge's illusion~

Pidge could see figures looming over her, they appeared to be shadows with glowing eyes and wearing some type of armor. "Pathetic little Katie, should've stayed home with our useless mother" said a figure walking towards her not dressed like the others he had a different type of armor. Pidge couldn't place where she had heard the familiar voice but the words he spoke stung worse then Haggar's magic blasts. Another voice came from the first group "you honestly thought we would save you? why would we want to save someone so weak and unbearable to be around" said the one in red."b-but..." Pidge began before being cut off by the one in blue "oh look the worthless little twerp is gonna cry" he said with a smirk and a laugh. The one in black stepped in front of her and lifted her head so they were now face to face "you should honestly die right now no one would miss you" he smirked and backed away to stand with the others. They all began laughing at Pidge who was now broken down in tears and was curled up in a ball. she felt as though her hope was crumbling under her feet.

*Sorry I haven't updated in a while i've been very sick and busy with school anyway I'll try to do better at updates, bye*