Chapter 10

Pidge POV
I woke up in the blue lighted medical bay. Let's just say it's not my favorite room of the castle. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "You're awake, good" Coran's voice echoed through out the room, "morning to you too" I remark whipping the blanket off my legs. I draped my legs over the side of the bed, "you're not getting out of bed yet number five, I have to take some tests before you start training again" Coran walked in front of me.

After 30 minutes of tests, Coran allowed me to train. I thanked him, jumping off the bed and running to my room. 'ah home sweet home' I thought as I entered my cluttered but yet organized room. I pulled out my armor, I guess they remade it after I was captured. I pulled on the suit, and raced to the dining hall. Everyone sat at the table having their own conversations. I sat down, and dug into my space goo. I ended up eating a lot more than everyone else.

"Pidge, you alright?" Lance asked, I looked up confused and responded "yeah, why?" My voice was muffled from the food goo in my mouth. He shrugged it off and continued talking. Once everyone was finished, they all stood up to do their daily thing. I sat there not knowing what to do yet. I figured before I trained I would find a hair tie. I was walking through the halls, when voices caught my attention. I hid by the wall, I know I shouldn't be listening but author~chan wants to make the story move along quicker (DON'T BREAK THE FoRtH WaLL!!!!).

I identified the voices to be Allura and Shiro (*eyebrow wiggle*...okay I'll stop now). I peaked around the corner to see them kissing, not gonna lie I gagged a little bit. I waited till they said their goodbye's, Allura left with Shiro staring after her. I cleared my throat to get his attention, he jumped in surprise. "Pidge, how's it going?" He rubbed the nape of his neck nervously. "Good, how long have you and Allura been a thing?" I ask with a smirk, he sighed heavily "how much did you hear?" He sounded defeated. "Not much, just caught you making out. You didn't answer my question" I start tapping my foot expectingly while crossing my arms over my chest.

"We've been dating for five or six months" (I can't remember if I said how long they've been dating, so I figured this was the safe route) I raised a brow. "I almost forgot where I was going, meet me on the training deck for our training" I yell running off back to my room. I search through one of the piles looking for a rubber band. "Gotcha" I say in triumph as I pull my hair back into a tight ponytail. I rushed out of my room and to the training room, I barge into the room out of breath from running everywhere. I see everyone's here looking at me concerned, I'm confused on why everyone else is joining us. I hold up my finger and place my hands on my knees to catch my breath.

A few seconds pass and I stand straight back up. "Why is everyone else here?" I ask walking over to Shiro, "it's just in case you have another freak out" "oh" is all I can mutter to Shiro's response.

Third POV
"Okay, last time you just let your energy fly everywhere. But today you're going to focus said energy onto a single object" Shiro explained. Everyone else backed up to the back wall, Shiro soon joining them. A robot sequence began and Pidge started to focus on trying to take it down. A massive headache started pounding in her head, she pushed through it. A wave of energy would be seen, it looks like a transparent sheet that is swirling around. The energy travels to the robot short circuiting it. The robot falls and ending the match.

Everyone cheers, excited that they now have an upper hand on the Galra. The sound was distorted in pidge's ears. Pain was pounding all over, she started swaying a bit. She almost fell but she caught herself. "Again?" She questioned, collecting herself. "If you're up to it" Pidge gave Shiro a nod before preparing herself. Shiro restarted another robot match. This continued for five matches. Pidge was starting to get extremely drained. She was on her sixth match, her vision began to blur. The energy got half way to her opponent when it reverted back. Pidge started loosing her balance, she slowly fell. Keith ran over and placed Pidge on his lap. The robot was still coming, but Lance quickly put it down with his bay yard.

"I think that's enough training for today" Shiro said gathering around Pidge along with everyone else who was watching. "I'll take her to her room" Keith offered. He picked her up bridal style and headed to the corridor. He laid Pidge oh her bed, and was going to leave when Pidge grabbed his hand muttering "stay". He sighed and said "I'll be back, just let me change into my normal clothes". With that Pidge let go, Keith traveled to his room and changed over to a black shirt and jeans. When he came back Pidge also changed from her paladin uniform to her signature sweater and shorts.

Keith glided his way onto the bed to lay with Pidge. She cuddled into his chest, and swiftly fell into a deep dreamless sleep to replenish her energy. Keith stayed awake for a little longer playing with her hair. Until eventually falling asleep himself.

"I thought Keith was gonna come back" Hunk said sitting in the lounge with Lance and Shiro. "I don't know maybe he went to take a nap or something" Shiro said not very interested in the conversation. Lance got up and ushered Hunk to go with him. They checked Keith's room, but it was empty. They shrugged it off as him training some more, and went to go check on Pidge. They opened the door to reveal the two sleeping. Lance and Hunk tried their hardest not to squeal. Lance took a few pictures for teasing later on, and also for putting in his otp folder.