Chapter 7

*I'm was Keith for Halloween!!!!! okay I'm done fan-girling, enjoy this chapter*

~Time skip to a week later~
Keith POV
It had been a week since she had started dreaming, or reliving her memories. Allura and Coran don't know when she will wake up, but I hope it's soon. I try to stay with her as much time possible, and the others do the same. There is always someone by her side just in case she wakes up.

I like to distract myself, by thinking she has happy dreams. But I know that's not the case, her dreams are like nightmares she can't wake up from, she just has to keep waiting till it's over. When I'm not with Pidge, mainly because someone kicked me out to get sleep. I'm usually on the training deck. It helps clear my head from worry. Keith was cut off from his thoughts due to a blaring alarm.

*God mode(yes I'm a nerd, get over it)*
The alarm made everyone jump, they all ran to the bridge, where Allura was waiting with Coran. "What was that?!?" Lance exclaimed, "It was a warning, that we are entering an astroid field" Allura explained. "So, no Gallra?" Shiro asked, "no Gallra" Coran retorted. "Oh thank goodness!" Hunk said with a sigh as he slumped down in his chair.
~in the medical bay~
The alarm noise made it into Pidge's dreams (memories?). It was so loud, a green aura seemed to have swooped her up from her current position she was in from her dream, and brought her back to the present time. Pidge took a minute to understand what was happening, her eyes had to adjust to the current blinding white light of the medical bay. Once they had adjusted, she looked to her left to see monitors.

Some were monitering her vitals, the others were conected to her brain, through some patches on a helmet looking thing. She sat up and started to take out the things that were connecting her to the monitors. She swooped her legs over the side of the bed, she slowly put her feet on the ground. She got up, only to fall. She tried once more, and succeeded in standing. She grabbed the nearest thing to her, so she could walk. She had grabbed one of the machines that had wheels at the bottom. She slowly started walking, it was a bit wobbly but it would do.She started to make her way to where the lions were kept.
~bridge~
A red light started to blink from the princesses crown. She rushed out the door. The boys scrambled to catch up with her. "What does the blinking mean?" Shiro asked. She didn't answer just keeps running towards the medical bay. That's when everyone realized what the blinking meant. They all increased their speed.

When they got there, they noticed the bed where Pidge was staying, was empty and that one of the monitors was gone. "Everyone split up and look for her" Allura ordered. They all ran their own ways to try and find the littlest paladin.

*Still feel bad about not updating asap but at least this is better then nothing. I hope you enjoyed, see you hopefully soon*