Chapter 3

~with the team~

It had been six months and everyone was falling apart as time went on. Shiro, Keith, and Matt spent most of their time searching for Pidge. Keith some days didn't even get out of bed do to the fact that he was so depressed and heart broken. Hunk would walk aimlessly around the castle instead on being in the kitchen experimenting with ingredients. Lance had lost his sense of humor and just cried a lot. Allura had spent her time separating herself from the others,except the times where they needed to worm hole,but she also lost her warm and welcoming smile. Coran had started cleaning profusely,he would clean the same spots sometimes because he had no other place to clean.

"Guys come quick!" Keith yelled into the intercom. Everyone ran into the control room to find Keith at his desk with a pad out. Keith turned and swiped the picture from the pad onto the big screen so everyone could see what he was looking at. "I used the pad Pidge had modified that looks at galra prisoners profiles and found Katie Holt's, and it shows where she is" he beamed happily. The others had grown a grin that they had not displayed since pidge was gone. "What are we standing here for, let's go get our Pidge back" Shiro said while a big fat smile was stretched across his face. The paladins all ran to their rooms to suit up, while the other three stayed behind to enter in the coordinates of were Pidge was held.

"Ok, what's the plan?" Hunk asked nervously "Keith and I will go in and find her, while hunk, Lance, and the rest of you cover us from outside" Shiro suggested. "Great, let's go" Lance chimed in. The paladins went to their Lion's hangers, getting ready for their rescue mission. Allura worm holed them to the coordinates, and the four of them left the castle of lions.

*Ok that was short but I want the next one to be long. anyways I hope you're enjoying so far I will be going to upload on Thursday's for now on. So, fuck yeah we have a schedule XD.*