Chapter 8

*hello enjoy my Ted talk*
~Pidge~
Her steps weren't fast and sometimes felt like she wasn't moving at all. But eventually she made it to the green lion's side. Pidge was feeling a bit tired from using most of her strength to get here. She got to Green's paw before her legs gave out from under her. She scooted to a more comfortable place to rest her body on green. "Hey girl, how long has it been?...has everyone been taking care of themselves?" Her voice was a bit hoarse and hurt a little when talking. Green responded through wave lengths and different images to comfort the little paladin. (Here's what she said so you can get an I idea of there conversation, so I don't make Pidge sound crazy)
Pidge
Green
It has been to long little one, and the others have been looking after there respective paladins, more so red.
Oh...has Keith been giving her a hard time, as usually. Katie giggled at the thought.
I guess so, he has been really worried since you were...gone. The thought of it pained them both to much to talk about.
Yeah, but I'm back now, things can go back to the way things were.
But my paladin, it won't be that easy, but I have faith that you will get there someday, just with a little help from...
Green was cut from footsteps approching the bay door. They both went quiet. Green's eyes went from their standard dull look, to their yellow glow. She put one paw in front of Pidge in a protective manner.

The door slid open to reveal a certain red paladin. Keith took two steps before looking up at green and putting his hands up as a way of showing peace. "Woah girl, it's just me don't worry, is she here?" Keith said very calmly. Green moved her paw to reveal Pidge sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest. Keith eyes followed the lion's paw before landing on Pidge. She was awake, and alive.

He stood there staring, with his mouth slightly open. He couldn't move. He must've stared to long because Pidge decided to speak up. "Take a picture it'll last longer" she said with a contagious smile. Keith smiled at her usual behavior before her started running towards her. He wrapped her in a tight hug, as if he let go she would break. She happily hugged back. When they pulled away Keith realized what he had done and flushed a bright pink. This made Pidge giggle with the same soft pink dusted across her face. Their moment however was interrupted by the sound of Lance "PIDGE!!!" He ran towards the girl with a sudden hug. The girl gasped in surprise, she hugged him back. This made Keith a little jealous, but he understood that Lance was one of her best friends. Lance then pulled away and yelled out to the others, "SHE'S OVER HERE!". The noise bounced through the halls and reached the others to relay the message. "ON OUR WAY!" Shiro yelled back. The noise settled as the two boys looked in Pidge's direction. "Never seen a human being before?" She said with little sass, "we just missed you" Keith jumped in. There was a group of footsteps heard running towards the bay area.

When the other five reached the green lion's bay, they scanned the room for a certain someone. When their eyes landed on Pidge, their faces automatically filled with joy. They all embraced the small girl in a warning group hug. The hug lasted for a minute till the littlest squeaked out "you're suffocating me", they all backed away with a small sorry from each. "Well number five how do you feel?" Coran grabbed a tablet to take down notes. "I feel fine" she said, "how much do you remember?" Shiro took a step closer. "Umm... I don't know maybe two months of being there" she said as she squeezed her eyes shut trying her best to remember everything. "Hmm, normally the Meaurtis gives back the most recent events" Coran twisted his mustache in deep thought. "Well I didn't get out on my own, green helped me" Pidge turned to look at green, "huh, that means the alarms must have turned on the green lion's motherly instinct to protect you" Coran typed this conclusion into his tablet. "Alright then, now that we have that cleared up! You need to get back to bed and rest, can you walk?" Allura questioned, "barely" Pidge responded. "Okay, someone's gonna have to carry you then" Allura folded her hands in front of her, Keith basically jumped at the opportunity "I'll do it". "Great, take her back to the medical bay so we can run some tests and keep an I eye on her" Allura turned around on her heels and headed towards the door with everyone else close behind.

Keith took a knee, his back facing Pidge "hop on". Pidge started blushing again as she wrapped her arms around Keith's neck. Keith bounced her a little, to get her on his back properly. "A little warning next time, that scared me" "sorry" he replied while beginning to walk. She hid her face in the crook of Keith's neck, he started giggling. She popped her head up "what's so funny?", "Oh nothing, it's just I'm ticklish on my neck" "didn't know Keith Kogane was ticklish". She gave a smirk before going back to his neck and breathing hard on it. Keith was trying his best to keep them both stable. "If you don't want to fall, I suggest you stop doing that" he said through held back laughter.

Pidge stopped and started laughing herself. The hallways were filled with their laughter. Both of them wanted this moment to last for ever. When they were passing by a window that overlooked space, Pidge caught a glimpse of her appearence for the fist time in a while. She noticed how long her hair had gotten and the different colors blended together. "I guess they made my hair white like Shiro's" she said with a sigh, "I like it, it gives you character, you should be proud of your new hairdo" he said with a small smile, "is that a smile I see on the red paladin's face? I'm shocked" she said sarcastically. She started giggling at her own comment, "ha ha laugh it up, you are never seeing my smile again" "aww you're no fair" Pidge winner. Before they knew it they were in the medical bay, "took you long enough" Lance said. Keith rolled his eyes, "can't go as fast with a gremlin on your back" Pidge smacked on the back of his head for that. "Will you guys every stop bickering" Shiro said, he walked towards Pidge and went to grab her off. Pidge flinched away from Shiro's metal arm. "Sorry, guys I'm not completely ready for the feeling of metal limbs" but before anyone could say anything else she continued "but that doesn't mean I still can't kick any of your ass" she faked a smirk, "Pidge language" Shiro scolded. "Yes, space-dad" Pidge rolled her eyes. Keith placed her on the bed, missing her touch as soon as she was gone. "We still have to talk about one thing" Coran said taking a seat on the stool next to the medical bed.

*I'm leaving it on a cliff hanger, because I am a bastard muhahahaha. Anyway, if I don't get another chapter done by the Thursday, then happy thanksgiving, or if your like me and don't celebrate Thanksgiving and just eat the dinner. Then happy turkey dinner! Anyway goodbye my children (most of you are probably older then me) :).*