Chapter 6

*First of all before we jump in the new chapter I want to apologise for slacking I'm going through some stuff and I'm not always free, so the chapters are probably gonna be posted whenever I feel up to it...anyway thanx for understanding (I hope)...*

~Pidge POV~
She couldn't open her eyes, but her other senses worked. She heard voices talking but she was so drowsy to barelly understand. She caught a few words "what happened? Whatever they...up her mind and...them pay" she had slipped back into another dream.

~with group~
They were all surrounded by Pidge's bedside. "What happened? Whatever they did fucked up her mind and I'm going to make them pay" Matt said with anger and frustration in his tone. "We will in time for right now let's focus on the task at hand, Coran a report please" Allura asked, "certainly princess...she seems stable, no injuries the cryo-pod missed, just a few scars" Coran stated

"What did you inject her with anyway?" Lance asked, "ah yes, I simply injected her with a substance that will hopefully bring back her memories the galra had taken from her" He explained. "What kind of substance?" Hunk asked, "It's called Meaurtis (me-or-tis), it's normally found in zedhogs blood, it can mostly heal the mind" Coran explained.

Pidge had groaned, her face was twisted in a grimace of pain and agony. They all looked at her worried. "What's happening?" Shiro asked alarmed, "she's remembering" Allura replied. "We can watch her memories of you would like" Coran offered. They all agreed to watch, Coran hooked a helmet with wires hanging out on the side that was hooked up to the big computer screen, it looked more like a television then a computer screen. Once Coran turned it on, what she saw they saw.

~Pidge's memory~
It was dark, too dark. A sudden burst of light startled Pidge. She saw her family, they were all sitting in the dining room talking and laughing. It then flashed to them at a launch site saying their good-byes, she felt so alone watching the ship go up into space. Another flash took her to her living room, she watched the news from the stairs without her mother's noticed. It had claimed the 3 pilots from the Kerberos mission were assumed dead. Tears slipped down her cheek from the sudden news.

She ran up the stairs to her room, she locked the door behind her. She then proceeded to slide down the door into a sobbing mess on the floor. The floor started to crumble from beneath her, the room dematerialized into nothing around her, she remained crying into her knees. She looked up from her position and she was in a classroom. The outside showed a bright sunny day, but all she felt was emptiness inside. The bell had rang and she walked out into the Hall. A boy had stopped her and pushed her against the wall, "how's your stupid brother now to protect you, huh? Oh right he's dead" the bully said. "SHUT UP!" Pidge yelled "what little Katie watie can't handle the truth" he said in a teasing baby voice.

Pidge started to tear up, "aww I think little Katie here is gonna cry, so pathetic" he said before letting her go from the wall. She had slid to the floor, "I think we should teach her a lesson about cry babies" he said to his buddies. They proceed to kick her in the stomach, it felt like hours of pain but in reality it was only 2 minutes. They all stopped and started to walk away "see you tomorrow loser, and remember don't tell anyone about this, or you will pay" he said over his shoulder.

The pain had hurt so much but she still got up. The hall had blurred and now she was back in her home. Back at the dining table were her and the rest of her family had shared laughs and conversations about their day. But now it was cold empty, she was all alone. Her mother was barely home anymore, she engulfed her life with her work as a scientist after the accident.

There was a frozen dinner in front of Pidge on the table it had a note from Colleen. "Eat this, I'll see you soon, love you very much -mom" Pidge crumbled the note in her hand. She knew her mom wasn't going to see her soon, she was to busy distracting herself from the pain of loss. To busy to even check on her 14-year-old daughter.