Chapter 9

*Hello*
Pidge POV
Coran was sitting next to me on a stool. Everyone was staring at me, causing me to shift in my bed. "Do you remember when you first got back?" He asked, I closed my eyes trying my best to recall coming back...but nothing, I couldn't find anything. I open my eyes to see everyone staring in anticipation, I shook my head 'no'.

Coran furrowed his brows, "well, I have calculated that when you were traped and Hagar..." I flinched at her name causing him to stop, and Keith to move a little closer. He continued talking again, after I nodded for him to."she had used a lot of power as a form of torturing, and I think that your body stored it up like a battery...in other words you have powers now" I stared at him dumbfounded. Me have powers "fuck yeah, I'm an avenger now" I blurted out, everyone let out a laugh...well except Allura and Coran for obvious reasons.

"So, now we will have you train to control your powers to help with missions and combat" Allura added. I nodded, I asked "so, what happened when I first came back?". Everyone looked at one another with concern laced within their features, I wish I hadn't asked. "Umm..." Shiro started but Lance interrupted, "for gods sakes just ripe it off like a band aid, she would find out eventually; she is a hacker she could just hack into the security cameras". "You're right Lance...for once" Keith said, "aww, Keith you agreed with me!"

"Don't make me regret it, nope nevermind just happened, pure regret setting in" Keith rolled his eyes. I cocked my eyebrow at them, I missed this, having them all acting goofy. I started laughing uncontrollably, earning the attention of everyone in the room. "What are you laughing at?" Lance said accusingly, "just..missed...you guys" I said in between giggles.

Everyone seemed to soften up, "us too" Shiro said as I wiped a tear from my eye. (My phone auto corrected Shiro to Shoto, wrong fandom...I just felt like sharing) "anyway, I will pull up the footage we need" Allura turned around to grab a tablet sitting on the table. She pulled up the security camera footage and handed it to me. I pulled the tablet onto my lap, I looked at everyone's faces before clicking play. I couldn't comprehend what I was watching, I pulled my hand over my mouth as I watched. Unexpected tears rolled down my cheek. Once the video ended I unwillingly looked up, tears streaming down now; everyone had worried faces. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled so softly that I doubt anyone heard me.

My tears blurred my vision, I felt arms wrap around me. I leaned onto the person's shoulder, their scent was familiar it had to be Keith. Soon enough everyone joined in the hug, until my sobs turned into light hiccups. "Everything is fine, we forgive you, we know it wasn't you" Keith tried to sooth me, and it really helped. We talked into the night,we were gonna pull an all nighter if Allura hadn't intervened which I was glad for. I'm still tired, shocker I know. "Alright get some rest Pidge you start training tomorrow" Allura said before shutting off the lights. "Good night" I called out before sinking under the covers and instantly falling asleep.

Allura POV
I walked out to be greeted by Shiro. We snuck a kiss. "When can we tell everyone? They're gonna find out eventually" Shiro stated. "Tomorrow how about that?" "It's fine with me" he smirked leaning in to kiss me again. I quickly pulled away "can you train Pidge with me tomorrow?" "Gladly" and with that I pecked him once more and skipped off to bed.