Chapter 13

Third POV
Pidge has been having frequent nightmares. They are mainly about what happened to her with Haggar. She normally wakes up in a pool of sweat, out of breath or screaming. Everyone on the castle of lions has grown used to it. Usually someone stays with her until she falls back asleep. They have scheduled days and take turns doing so. Things have been oddly quiet. There has been no sign of Galra and or what they're planning. The paladins are left on their toes, knowing they are planning something big; and it's heading their way.

Behind the scenes, the Galra have been planning to recapture Pidge. She is or at least was a great asset towards breaking the paladins. She is their weakness. Haggar knew this, and plans to squash her in front of them. Crushing not only Pidge's spirit but theirs as well. It was a simple plan, meaning it should be the most affective.

For the moment let's not focus on that. Currently, Pidge is screaming awake once again. she can't sleep well unless someone is with her. But her bed is small. Two people wouldn't really fit unless they were kinda on top of one another. And well, she doesn't suppose anyone would be willing to cuddle like that. Little did she know there was someone, but he wasn't ready to confess just yet. Though it was painfully obvious they are both pinning after each other.

Its so obvious, that everyone on the ship basically took a page out of Lance's book. And started their own OTP folder of their own. At the end of each week they would exchange photos or videos of they were lucky. Kidge as they named the ship, was so close to sailing. Everyone was ready for it to happen. They wouldn't be surprised if it happened anytime soon either. (*Cough* my readers *cough*).

Anyways, it was Keith's turn to comfort her. He never minded doing it. It just meant more time spent with her. She was bundled in her blanket, huddled in the corner of her bed. Trying to hide the best she could, when Keith walked in. He easily picked her up and set her in his lap. As if she was an infant, he started to soothingly rock her back and forth. "I'm sorry" her voice was muffled but could still be heard. "For?" Keith asked, though he knew why.

"For being a crybaby" Pidge.

"You're not a crybaby, anyone that went through what you did would be just like you. And react to those memories in the form of dreams like you do" Keith stopped rocking, and was now looking her straight in the eyes to show he was being serious. She searched his eyes, knowing full well that she wouldn't find any doubt.

He brushed away stray hairs from her face. He couldn't help himself in the moment. He leaned closer and connected their lips. Pidge's eyes widened in surprise. Her state of shock made her hesitate kissing him back. He peaked open his eyes and saw her shocked ones. He pulled away quickly, about to apologize. But before he could speak any words. Hands curled around his neck, pushing him back down to reconnect their lips. It was now his turn to be surprised, but it didn't take long for him to melt into the kiss.

They pulled away, both having a starry glow to their eyes. Each memorizing the patterns and designs. They could just stare into them. They knew they didnt need to voice or express the mutual feelings between them. It was an understanding that was undescribable. What mattered within that moment is that they were enough for each other.

The rest of the night went smoothly. Both getting fully rested. Before falling asleep they agreed they would tell everyone in the morning. In said morning they did what they agreed to do. Their friends responses weren't what they were expecting though. Lance was running around screaming I told you so's. Coran, Allura, and Shiro congratulated them. And Hunk was trying to capture Lance. Non seemed surprised.

Their announcement gave Shiro and Allura to tell them about theirs. Now this shocked everyone. Lance and Hunk continued running around. Coran was standing in as the father figure and whisked Shiro away to have a "talk". Leaving Allura, Pidge, and Keith to laugh at all the antics. Today would be a strange one indeed.

So, I was wondering if you guys would want me to do a Q/A or something. If you want me to give your response and leave a question. I'll post it next week if there is enough questions. Don't worry I'll post another chapter with it as well.

-Author~chan