Chapter 3

Kat Pov

After I wrote the note I grabbed my bag and jumped out the window and ran as fast a I could the edge of the territory. Once I reached the border I stopped and turned around "I will be back one day" I whispered. And with that I crossed the border I was now a rouges took off running and never looked back. "Stop rest here" a voice smooth like honey and soft like silk said I looked around and found I was a clearing with a waterfall. "Who are you?" "I am your angel you are going to shift soon walk behind the waterfall there is a cave" I did as she said and walked behind the waterfall and there was a cave. I stopped and set my stuffed down and waited. "Can I asked what am I?" "You are a hybrid a Angel,fairy,vampire,witch,wolf,ghost,mermaid" "wow am I going to shift into all of them now?" "Yes you will have powers elemental,mind reading, teleporting, voice manipulation, telekinesis, super strength and speed, flying, mind bending, body bending, shape shifter into anything or anyone, and make anything you want appear on you or in front of you and invisibility and image creating, weather changes to mood" " wow ". Just then pain shot through me I fell to the ground screaming in pain then it stopped. "What did I shifted into?" " hello I am your ghost my name is Stephanie" " hello Stephanie." I was super pale with a ghoulish glow my hair was white and my eyes were a stunning sliver. I was dressed in a light gray high-low dress and 5" heels.
Pain shot through me again but I could stand it I fell onto the floor and I looked down my body I was a mermaid mint blue tail with Black Sea shell top and a jewels all down my tail my eyes were silver my hair was mint blue with black tips. "Hello I am Lexi your mermaid" "hello Lexi". Pain again but this not as bad my back ached and was popping and cracking then is stopped I looked behind me to find blood red and black wings and a skin tight blood red dress with black 6" heel me hair was black and curly me eyes blood red in my hair was a rose head band along with roses tangled gently in my black curly hair. "Heyyyy girl my name is Blaze I am your daemon" "I love your name Blaze" "aww thanks I love yours to" pain again I felt my bone cracking and repositioning then I was on all fours my paws are white so I must be a white Wolf "hey I am your wolf Crystal" " hey crystal". My gums started burning and my teeth became shaper my eye sight better and I could hear everything 10x better. I ran to the waters edge alone looked my eyes were gold with a red pupil my hair was aqua blu and I was dressed in a black leather crop top and a leather jacket along with dark wash ripped skinny jeans and black combat boots. " Ello my name is Bella and I am your vamp" "sweet".

A light breeze swept over me and next thing I see is big white fluffy wings behind me out and touch me they are as soft as silk I am dressed in all white a whitle crop top with the words Swag in gold white ripped skinny jeans and white 6" heels my hair was blonde wand curly just past my bum to with rainbow to finish everything off. " Hello Kat I am you angel heaven" "Ello heaven" "one more shift and your are done" "ok I love you all" " we love you too" they all replied together. I didn't notice that I shifted until I looked over at the water I saw pink wings I was dressed in hot pink crop top that showed my belly button that was now pierced with a hot pink stud my curly blonde hair was now hot pink and curly my jeans were black leather with 6" hot pink heels. "I am your fairy my name is eternity" "ohhh love that name" "thanks" how do I shift back" "think of your human form" "thanks". I did what she said and thought of me as a human but with a mint blue crop top light wash ripped skinny jeans black combat boots the crop top showed my belly button ring a diamond. I changed my hair to long black curly with violet tips I had my lip pierce with a gold lip ring and big diamond studs in my ear. On my ring finger I had a big black diamond on a gold band I had a rose tattoo on my back and on my right leg I got a vine that has all my name of my forms.

"Mask all of ours scented except mine" Crystal said "what about my witch form?" "She will came tonight when the moon is full" "one more thing when ever you touch water you will become a mermaid " Stephanie said "thanks for the heads up" I walked back out to the clearing to find it was almost night I layer down a fell asleep.

Xavier Pov

"A female rouge has been spotted on the land" my beta linked me. "Bring her to me" "yes alpha" he said and cut the connection. " we are walking to the door". Just as he said that I smelled the most alluring scent that made my mouth water it smelled like watermelon and chocolate the scent just kept getting stronger until it was out side my door. Knock knock "come in" my Beta walked into my office with a beautiful girl "mate" she whisper "mine" I said. "Yours" is all she said before I took her in my arms. "You can leave now I told my Beta" "Yes alpha" I turned to my mate and looked into he emerald eyes and said "what is your name?" "Kat Adams" " Well I, Xavier Keller....

________________________________

Hahahahahahha cliff hanger plz tell me what you think. Vote comment anything plz