Chapter 15

Pic of Ameriyae

Kat's POV

I sent my and Ameriyae to a private spot with your shifts. She arrived with a fairy who was dressed in a silver dress with silver flats, silver hair, silver eyes, silver wings and nails "Hello my name is Infinity" then a mermaid in red showed up red tail, red hair, red eyes, seashell head band, red top "Hello my name is Alexia." Then a gold wolf was up "Hello my name is Cedar" she barked and then a daemon in black black hair, black eyes, black shirt, black pants, black boots and black wings "Hello my name is Scar" she muttered. A ghost appeared in front of her her had all white hair, eyes, and clothes "My name is Avery nice to meet you" she cheered an angel, witch, and vampire appear together the angel whore dark purple hair, eyes and clothes and wings "the names Wisdom" she bowed and the vampire was up. Her color was navy blue hair, eyes, and clothes she had no cloak "Heyo my name Jenna" she whispered and the witch smirked and stepped up.

She was interesting lime green hair, eyes, witches out fit, and her wand "my names Tanya" she smirked. "My names Kat" I said they bowed and my shifted came. Crystal was up she showed her white wolf and said her name. Then Blaze was in what her was earlier and the same with Heaven, Stephanie, and Eternity, Galaxy and Talia. They bowed and we talk. I learned that my twin was the bad girl and I was the nerd haha funny we are polar opposite. But hey you know what the day opposites at track and her favorite color is cherry red, can't cook to save her life or bake for that matter, already found her mate, has the same powers except weather changes to mood.

"What's your mates name?" I wondered "His name is Mason Woods he is the Alpha of the Dark Forest pack" she sighed dreamily. I looked around everybody was getting a long "I love you" I told her "I love you to" she told me and we hugged and cried. "I will miss you when you leave with your mate" I cried "hey don't think like that" she chastised "sorry" I whispered and held he tighter. Slowly everything faded my spell was wearing off. I held onto her until she disappeared and I followed soon after.

_____________\\\\\\\\____\_\_________

Sorry for the short chapter other characters will be added later on in the next chapter or the chapter after that.