Meeting Her

Xavier's POV

I watched as Kat fell to the ground I caught her head before it hit the ground. "Kat? Babe come on talk to me!" "HELP HELP SOMEBODY HELP!!!" Multiple people came into the room including the doctor he looked at Kat and said "set her on the bed I will be right back" I gently placed Kat on the bed and paced around the room. The doctor came back with nurses and supplies "you will have to leave" the nurse said "no she needs me" "fine side of the side of the bed next to her". I sat down and took her hands giving her a light squeeze "alpha stephe seems to have fallen into a coma she over used her magic" "when will she get out?" "Only time will tell" "thank you doctor I highly appreciate it" "my please" I sat next to her holding her hand "I will never leave your side" "take care of yourself" a voice so smooth Sadi "who are you" "Heaven" "what has happened" "classified Kat will tell you when she wakes up" "if she ever does" "she will she is strong she will pull through she leave her side to eat and clean up" "yes ma'm" she giggled music to my ears "also talk to they rest of us get to know us " every body is there?" "Galaxy is out" "Blaze, Lexi, Eternity, Bella, and myself , and Crystal is here"

3 weeks later

Kat still haven't woken up yet I am starting to worry about her.

Kats POV

I was I a meadow with a water fall the sun was glistening of the beater making a beautiful affect. "It is beautiful isn't it" a voice behind me called startling me. "Sorry to scare you my child" I looked to see a beautiful woman with long raven hair dressed in a white floor length gown "sweetie I am the moon goddes and I am here to train you and your witch" "thank you is would mean so much" "shift into her ad let her take control" I shifted into Galaxy and she took control.

Galaxy's POV

Training with the moon goddess was awesome she taught me everything I need to know and learn I am know the most powerful witch in the world. "It's your time to go" "I will visit you soon" "goodbye my child" "goodbye" I shifted into Kat again and changed her clothes.

Kats POV

Galaxy gave me back control but first she changed my outfit I was in a Paris sweater with the Tower in the back. Pipped leggings and knee high brown heeled boots and with a mustache necklace. "How do I get back" "picture yourself in our room" I did as Galaxy said and pictured myself in my room I blacked out again but this time my eyes where closed I opened then to find myself in my clothes Galaxy out me in. I scanned the room with my eyes I spotted Xavier asleep on the floor he looked so cute!!!

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

UGH the heart monitor went off without thinking I took off the thing in my finger al it went flat oops Xavier was waking up I picture myself in the same position I was un before I woken up but. I heard Xavier walk over to me and started crying "no,no,no,no,no she was supposed to wake up and live a happy life with me!! He grabbed my hand and saying "I love you Kat Adams I really love you" "I love you to" "damn I must already be going crazy" he put his mead into the mattress I reached my hand out and lifted his head up his eyes still closed. I leaned in and brushed my lips agonist his setting off fireworks and sparks his eyes snapped open his whole face lit up "Kat your alive!!!" "Why wouldn't I be?" "I heard the monitor go flat.... Wait you unplugged it" "no duh". He pulled into angus and spun me around with me giggling he out me down still holding me "I thought I lost you" "you will never lose me" he then kissed me the kiss was filled with so much love and passion. He pulled about making me whimper he put his forehead on mine "best kiss ever" "my first" he looked shocked then had love in his eyes. "I am honored to have your first kiss" I couldn't help but giggle. "I know I haven't know you for long Kat but I love you Kat Adams will you please let me mark you?" "I love you to Xavier and yes you can mark me".

He kissed my lips passionately before before moving my lips down my jaw line he was looking for my sweet spot. He finally found the spot between my neck and shoulder I felt me canines come out "ready kitten" "yes" I said but it come out more like moan. He suck his canines into my neck pain shot thorough me I screamed and thrashed but then pleasure over took that. I moaned he pulled his teeth out and looked at me and I looked at him "can I mark you?" I asked him. "Please" I kissed his lips and made my way down his jaw line and down his neck. I was looking for a sweet spot I found it in between his neck and shoulder blade. He moaned when I sucked on it I smirked against his neck then I sunk my canines into his neck marking him as mine. "I feel tired" "it's normal after you have been marked" he scooped me up into his arms and laid us on the bed. "Goodnight Kitten" he whispered in my ear making me shiver "goodnight babe" I whisper in his making him shiver.