Chapter 29

Kat's POV
I. Am. Freaking.out. The wedding is tomorrow and everything is all set. The snow keeps on falling and for that I am great full. I created the wedding using ice powers and needless to say I am very happy with my work. Ameriyae is my maid of honor, Lauren, Melissa, and Emma are my brides maids. My mother and father arrived last week and they kept me company. I didn't want a bachelorette party much to Ameriyae's dismay, but hey the bride wants what the bride wants.

Xavier didn't get to see me all of today and I feel the sadness through the mate bond. "Come on guys let me see him" I whined for the millionth time. "No" Ameriyae snapped at me. I blinked "ok" I muttered getting up and walking from the room. Once outside I shifted into Crystal and ran our pond where I shifted back and lay on my back. Looking up at the clouds and feeling the snow soaking through my clothes. But it didn't matter.

Xavier's POV
My best man and Beta Lucas tried to cheer me up but was falling horribly. "Dude, come on this is our last night of freedom" he complained "I just wanna see her" I groaned pausing our game. "Fine, go and see your bride" he smiled at me "thanks man" I jumped up smiling like crazy. Racing from the room I went to the room where her friends and family were. Bursting through the door I thought I would see her there but I though wrong.

"Where is she?" I growled "she left hours ago and she hasn't come back" Ameriyae panicked "well if you let her see him we wouldn't be in this mess know would we" Emma I think snapped. 'Go Emma!' I mentally cheered for her "did you see where she w...." "Never mind I found her" I ran from the room. I knew exactly where she was.

My suspicion was confirmed because she was there laying in the snow, the sun was starting to set "finally" she huffed and stood up before launching at me. I easily caught her in my arms and hugged her close "god that was horrible" she whispered in my ear "never again" I promise her sealing it with a kiss.

And that ladies and gentlemen is how I ended up getting out of my bachelor party and howling my bride-to-be.