Chapter 7

Kat's POV

"W-w-what h-h-how?" Luke stuttered " are you glad I am back or not?" I questioned. "Yes but Alpha brought another girl home!" He stated in disbelief "Oh really!!" "Yes he did she was super pale almost a ghost" he stated. "Well seems like Xavier doesn't need me anymore?' I asked Xavier with a secret wink. "Nope you can leave now" he said with out emotion I faked crying and ran upstairs in our room and slammed the door. I waited a few minutes then Xavier came up with a goofy grin "we got them good" "ooh yes" I smiled and lunged at him. He caught me spun me around I squealed and giggled good thing I soundproofed the room.

He put me down and pulled me into his arms and rested his chin on my head. I sighed in content "there is one thing I realized" he said "umm" I mum "we never had your Luna ceremony!" "Ooh" he was right we never had one. "Do we need one?" I whined "yes let's make it short and sweet" "perfect" I pulled out of his embrace and sat down on the bed he walked over and sat down next to me and pulled me into his lap. "What's wrong babe?" "Nothing just tried" it was half the truth but part of me wondered what happened to my parents. Never once had only at my old pack mentioned them nor had I heard or seen from them.

Xavier pulled the covers over us and he pulled me to his chest I laid my head on his chest and fell into a deep sleep.

Dream

I was in a field the same one where I met the moon goddess "Good to see you agin my child" her vice called from behind me. I whirled around to face her "it's time you know the truth" "the truth?" I asked confused "come her and sit" I walked I front of her and sat down as did she. She took her hands in mine and she showed me her memories.

Her memory was if a small child she walked the child to the door if a pack house and my old alpha opened the door and took the child. I gasped I was her daughter. I was the moon goddesses daughter.

"Mommy" I said "my baby I stood up and hugged her and her hugged back "I missed you momma" I cried "I missed you to my baby" she cried to. "Where's daddy?" "Your father is the sun god we are mates" "will he be here?" "He is coming". I had a family a real family. I another pair of arms circled us "daddy?" I mumbled into my moms shoulder "yes baby" he answered I broke away to get a good look he stood 6'5 with blonde hair and bright red eyes his biceps were huge. I ran at him and tackled him in a hug wrapping my legs around his waist I cried into his chest "baby what's wrong?" He asked frantically "nothing but we are all together" I whispered.

I hopped down and sat in the grass along with my mum and dad we talked for what seemed like forever. "When will I see you again?" I asked "here baby" my mother handed my a box I opened it and found a gold locket with swirls and a diamond in the middle I opened it and on one side was my mother and the other my father. "It beautiful thank you mum" I whispered "daddy can you help me out it on?" "Anything for you" we both got up and I handed him the locket and made it do my back faced him.

I felt the cool locket against my skin "thank you again" "we must go we will visit in human form tomorrow but we will not look like us our names will be Celeste and Chase you will know us when you see us" my mother said and then disappeared along with me father.

Dream over

I woke up with Xavier on top of me looking worried "what's wrong babe?" I asked "I shook you for thirty minutes and you never woke up then a locket appeared on you" "uh weird" I wiggled out from underneath him and went to bath. I ran the bath and stripped if my clothes in minutes my mint blue tail and hair popped out I moved my tail up and down. I scrubbed my body with rose scent body wash and washed my hair with vanilla scented shampoo. I used my heat to dry myself off and I snapped my fingers and I was dressed in a galaxy crop top that showed a black and white swirled belly ring. And for pants I wore galaxy leggings and galaxy high tops with my golden locket. I walked out of the room to see Xavier waking out of the closet looking fine I might add he was dressed in black jeans and a sky blue muscle shirt that showed his 8 pack perfectly. "Checking me out?" "Yep" I popped the p.

I walked over and grabbed his hand and drug his down into the kitchen he sat at the island and I started in my homemade chocolate chip pancakes and coffee. Once I was dine with those Xavier had drool coming fine his mouth "hmm babe you got some drool" he wiped his mouth and stared at the pancakes. "Is my cooking that good?" "YES!!" "Before you left that day I know that you cooked all that food there was none left your cook is the talk of the pack house!" He excitedly exclaimed "well you can be the judge" I slid a plate if pancakes covered in chocolate sauce and a cup of my coffee he took a bite and moaned then he took a sip if coffee and his eyes widened. "Damn you can cook!" "Yes and I can bake!" A huge smile lit his face that can't be good we are in silence and I took the dishes and washed them I turned back around to find him gone.

Xavier's POV

When Kat said she could cook and bake I had the best idea ever I will buy her, her very own dinner. She will make a lot of money with cooking like that. So I walked to my office and called a guy I know that has a diner for sale "mr. Asher speaking" a gruff voice said "hey it's me Xavier I have my mate that can cook anything I want to by your diner" "that's wonderful I will update the kitchen and the whole diner under your name!" "Thanks don't tell anybody it was me it's a surprise" "will do" he ended the call. I just hope Kat likes this surprise.