Chapter 24

This chapter is for TatianaCollier laurengrace11 B-U-T-FUL blue_lover_1213
Kat's POV
I knew Faith brought me here. I'm in void the place between life and death. I sent them a flash drive of all the good times we had. I knew they watched it. I knew the were waiting for me to come back. I knew they were crushed. I knew it was decision time. But I waited. I sat in a white cloud area on the floor. My forms growing stronger but my body jacked up. Bones, scar, cuts and all decorated and scarred my body. All my bones at different angles. Faith wanted me to decide fast but she can't rush life.

So I sat there and waited. Just sitting and thinking. Torn between life and death. Pros and cons ran though my head all pros was seeing my family, mate and friends, getting married and having kids. Cons bringing danger to the packs, having to watch my every step, endangering those I love and who love me. I looked at my engagement ring and smiled with tears. Xavier. My mate, my other half, my world, my life, my fiancé. Ameriyae my twin, my sister, my BFF, my pick me up when I'm down, the one who has my back, my little twin sister.

Mum my mother, the one who has my back, who brought me into the world, who loves me, cares for me, watches over me. Dad my father, the one who gives me away at my wedding, protects me form the harsh cruel world, I'm his little girl. Emma my friend, my friend in the pack, helps me through the hardships of life, understands me, my BFF. Lauren my savior, boss girl, has our back, the best friend any one can ask for. Melissa my savior, saved my from the world, has my back, my BFF, funniest girl I know, makes me laugh when I'm crying.

These people made me who I am today and I'm grateful for them. All reasons to live. I stood up and faith appeared in front of me. "Ready to chose child" she cocked her head. "Yes" i mumbled weakly. "What do you chose?" She asked.

"I chose.................

Xavier's POV
Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, year I couldn't tell. She's been gone the longest time. And I can't figure out her riddle. Caleb is cranky without her. His inner beast is angered greatly. People around the pack look clueless. Lauren and Melissa came back and they are crushed as well. Ameriyae had to leave. She'd walk past our room and break into tears. Her mum and dad stayed with us. They searched day to night but came back without her. I try to make it through the day but fail. I always wonder back to our pond.

Sometimes I think I hear her voice in the wind. Telling me to get in the water. But then it's gone. Like her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter I know but! It's a start to something new. (Heheh high school musical moment!) yes something huge is coming, something big.