Chapter 12

Kat's POV

~on laughing gas~

I was riding a unicorn named Rainbow "Onward my unicorn" I giggled. She landed and I jumped off I laughed like a maniac "whoooo" I screamed Rainbow snorted "hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy" she was nibbling on my clothes and it tickled I laughed and fed her a caramel apple of an apple tree. "Off to the land of ice cream" I giggled and hopped on her! She flew into the sky I was the ice cream land we almost reached it but the gas was wearing off "goodbye Rainbow" I cried and left

~off laughing gas~

I groaned and opened my eyes and was blind with a light. "Shut off the lights" someone ordered "pretend you don't know him" Blaze giggled "he'll be mad but it'll be fun!" I giggled back I cut the link and Xavier sat on the left side of my bed. "Oh thank god you are alright" he tried to hug me but I flinched away "I don't know you" I cried "where am I and whats your name?" I asked hurt flashed across of his face "My names Xavier Keller and I am your mate" "ooh cool your British!" I giggled and he stormed out and Luke walked in "close the door" I said "OK I know that was a act" I high-fived him. "He went on a run he was pissed" I laughed "well I am going to let everybody out" I got up and teleported to a clearing in Ace's pack land.

Perfect there was a pond with crystal clear water I ran and jumped in. Lexi's  mint blue tail and hair popped out. The seashell band was wrapped around my head I smiled and let her have control. She swam for an hour and then swam to the bank and that's when Blaze had her fun. She was in high-waisted black shorts and a red crop top with her rose belly ring showing and wedge sneakers where her shoes a black lips ring and silver nose with red lips was her make-up. She shot up and flew to the border where we saw a group of rouges. "Um lets have our fun" she mused and she flew away and had her fun. 

When she was done Galaxy jumped up. Her white snow white hair was down and her witches hat was on top. Her wore a galaxy crop top, galaxy leggings, galaxy wedge sneakers, black lips ring, gold nose, diamond studs, galaxy belly ring, galaxy necklace, galaxy ring and my golden locket. She hopped on her broom and flew back over to the rouges and landed her broom in front of them and cast a spell "Cross they border and let them catch you go to the cells with this spell you'll never be able to leave unless I let you" and they crossed. She took off to the clearing and let Bella have her fun.

Bella had her aqua blue hair down and her cloak over her eyes leather jacket with a navy tank and leather pant. Her shoes wedge sneakers a silver lip, gold nose, and black studs, black rose belly ring and bright red lips was her outfit. She ran all over the woods she crossed Caleb's scent he was in control and she let Crystal take over. Crystal's white fur gleamed in the afternoon sun she took off full speed after Caleb.

She found him laying in a meadow with his eyes closed she went up and licked his snout he jumped up in surprise and growled. She whimpered and he stopped our link was nudged "Crystal?" Caleb whispered "yes love?" she giggled "I told you it was a trick dumb one!" Caleb yelled at Xavier "how did I know?" Xavier asked. Crystal giggled and howled and Eternity went next  her hot pink out was hot pink high waisted shorts, hot pink tank with ruffles, hot pink wedge sneakers, hot pink belly ring, diamond studs, gold lip, black nose and hot pink lips, Her hot pink hair was in down in her curls Caleb and Xavier shifted and they walked over and hugged us.

She squealed and hugged back "I miss you" Xavier whispered against her skin "as did I" she sighed in the in content. She stepped back "I need to fly" he nodded and she flew into the air. She was doing laps around the woods on her 10th she let Stephanie have her turn . Stephanie was in gray ripped skinny jeans, gray ripped in the back t-shirt, gray wedge sneakers, black lip ring, silver nose, diamon sstuds, and her curly white hair loose. 

The silently walked around the woods until she found Xavier  she stood by a tree. While he was sitting on a log and she let out a ghostly wail. He fell off the log and looked around he stopped her and mischeif glistened in his eyes. But Stephanie stayed put as he stalked over to us. We was about to wrap us in a hug when she flashed across the field. "Gotta be faster" she teased and he ran over and tried again and the game went on. Finally she went up to a tree and let Talia have fun. She wore her hunters outfit so the only thing you could see was her eyes.

Leather laced gloves covered up to mid-arm. She smirked and dropped on Xavier's back and jumped and she leaned into his ear "peek-a-boo Talia found you" she sang. "Now that was scary" he whispered back and pulled her into his arms. She wiggled around and he wore a hurt expression "I need to practice" she explained and he nodded. She willed targets for her to practice on and they came. She spent a whole hour practicing then Heaven went up she wore white ripped skinny jeans, white tank top that showed her belly button, gold leather jacket, my gold locket, red lips, white wedge sneakers, gold lip, silver nose, emerald studs, and a black belly ring. Her blonde curly hair flowed wildly and her white wings we out. "Hey babe" she purred his normal eyes color gold with emerald flecks changed black in a heart beay.

She lunged for his and he cuaght her with ease "did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" "heck yes!" she cried. "Soo cheesey" she muttered shaking her head "but you love it" he laughed. "how 'bout we fly back?" she mused "sounds fun" he shrugged. She smirked and hopped out of his arms and grabbed onto his side. She bent her knees and umped into the sky he shrieked and help on tighter she just went faster and higher until they reached they pack house.

She retracted her wings and let them fall. She moved Xavier to her back and she landed on her feet not making a sound. "You can open now" she laughed. He opened one eyes and slid to the floor "aren't I supposed to be doing that to you" he laughed "nope that just how awesome I am" I giggled."I really loved spending time with you but I need Kat back" he sighed she noded and kissed his cheek and Let me shift back to myself. I was in yoga pants and a "I'm with him" tank in black with white woords and arrow pointing to Xavier. 

He got up and scooped me in his arms and carried me to the room. I threw me under the covers and shut the door and flicked off the light. He climbed under the covers and pulled me to his chest I laid my head in his neck and his in mine. I wrapped my arms around in and sleep into a deep dark dreamless sleep.