Chapter 28

Kat's POV
As the wedding drew closer the more I realized this is my life. I went from the packs omega to hybrid to fiancé of the worlds strongest pack! How the hell did I manage that! Any who I jumped when I felt lips on my neck and arms around my waist. "Your so cute when your nose is scrunched and your lost in thought" my husband-to-be cooed while kissing my neck. I melted into his arms enjoying the sparks against my arms and his lips against my neck.

Currently I was staring out our bedroom window lost in thought pulling his face to mine I leaned in to kiss his lips. His hand cupped my cheek as our lips met. The kiss was slow, sweet and pull of love "I missed this" he ran his thumb over my lip that I was biting "I'm never leaving again" I spoke for the first time the whole day. "Wouldn't dream of it" he hugged me close and I sighed in content as he slowly stroked my hair. "Kat" he whispered making it so our foreheads were touching "hmm" I hummed.

"I love you, everyday I wake up next to and it feels like I am falling in love all over again" he cooed cupping my cheek.

I swear my inside literally melted.

"I love you to" I whispered brushing my lips gently against his "how are your forms?' he asked covered about their well being. Inside me they mentally swooned over him 'Aye! Shut up you do it all the time' they huffed in sync 'true' I giggled back that them. "Um I think they need out" I blushed as he scooped me up and ran from the room and outside. Leaning my head against his chest I let him take me to our meadow.

Xavier's POV
I watched as Kat let each of her forms out. It was quite entertaining to watch them. Crystal was out last, her white fur seemed to glow in the moon light. Yes it is night now. Caleb took over and shifting walking over to his mate he nuzzled his nose in her neck. She licked his muzzle affectionately and he purred. Wait? He purred! I laid down and Kat curled I to my side. The only thing out could her was our hearts beating in sync.

Suddenly she was on her feet, and so was I. Giving me a look she took of running in the direction of the pack house with me on her tail. She reached there before me because I had to shift back, and get clothes on. She was siting on the front steps her head in her hands, "babe" I called out to her. "Yeah" she whispered weakly "I think they over worked you" I chuckled and scooped her into my arms, carrying her to our room.

She was asleep before I had the chance to say 'I love you'.