Chapter 8

Kat's POV

Xavier was in his office all day so I just lounged around our room. I snapped my finger to change I to some PJ's I was in bat man fleece bottoms and a bat man crop top to sleep in and my hair was in a messy bun. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers up and turned in Netflix on the Tv. I was watching Grown Ups when I heard the door bell ring. I forgot my parents were coming I shot up and raced down the stairs. I opened the door and their stood my parents "Hello we are looking for Kat Adams this is Chase and I am Celeste and we are Kat's parents" my mother explained "wow you don't know your own daughter huh?" I asked "Kitty Kat?" My dad asked instead of answering I pulled them into a big hug.

I started crying call me crazy but seeing them in real life if better than dreams. "Why are you crying Hun?" My mom asked "I missed you guys" I cried "we missed you to Kitty Kat" my dada cried too. A throat clear and I broke the hug Xavier stood with his arms crossed "what's this?" He asked I walked over to his and whispered his ear "be nice they are my parents" he shivered "my apologies.....?" "Celeste and Chase" my mom said. "My pleasure to meet you" Xavier bowed. My mother squealed and pulled him into a vice tight hug "honey let him go he is turning blue!" He father stated my mother let him go and my father shook his hand "sooo anybody hungry?" I asked to clear the awkward state "I don't know about him but I am it was a long trip" my mum said.

I nodded and headed for the kitchen I made some homemade cream cheese and salsa and I put the cream cheese on the bottom and covered the cream cheese with salsa and put some chips in a bowl and out both bowls on a platter and headed to the front room. I found them sitting around talking casually I set the player in the coffee table "try some it homemade" I announced my mom went first she took a chip and scooped some dip on it and took a bite her eyes widened "damn this is good" she said and kept eating soon my dad and Xavier tried some they ate it all. "It's been fun but we must go" my mom stood up so did my father I stood to and gave each one of then a bone crushing hug and Xavier hugged my mom and shook my dad's hand.

They walked to the front door and opened it and walked out Xavier didn't see but I did they flashed into the sky. "Uh babe" Xavier called "hmm" "get dressed I have something to show you" I snapped my finger and I was dressed in a super man crop top and denim ripped skinny jeans the crop top showed a red,white, and blue swirled belly ring. I had black wedge sneakers and a hat on my head. "Let's go"'I yawned. Xavier scooped me up in his arms and carried me to his car and set me in the passenger seat and buckled me up. He bolted over to the drivers side and got on and started the car. I fell into a deep dark sleep.

Xavier's POV

As I drove I couldn't help but stare at Kat she is beautiful. I am taking her to her diner I hope she likes it. I will do anything to see that beautiful smile on her face I swear that smile can light up a whole room. I pulled up to the diner and shut off the car Kat didn't mover "babe" I shook her she moaned but didn't wake I tried everything she still didn't wake. So I kissed her and first she didn't responded but then she kissed back I ran my tongue be across her lower lip and she opened her mouth I slipped my tongue in her mouth we made out for a few more minutes before she pulled back. Her hair was a mess and her lips we swollen. "Where are we?" "Wow we just kissed and that's all you have to say" "yep" she popped her 'p'.

"Close your eyes" I commanded I hopped out of the car and opened her door. I scooped her up in my arms and closed her door with my foot. I walked to the diner and opened the door. It looked amazing dark red walls with black trim the chairs we stained cherry red and the cushions were a dark gray. I set her on a table tables and booths surrounded us a counter was at the back of the room. Bar stools lined the outside of the counter and behind the counter was some room for waiters and to the left was a door that lead to the kitchen. Mr. Asher said he updated the kitchen to all new cooking supplies. "Ok babe open your eyes"

Kat's POV

I opened my eyes I was in a diner "what's this?" "Babe welcome to your new diner!" Xavier exclaimed "you bought me a diner!!" He nodded I jumped from where ever I was sitting and on to him I wrapped my legs around his waist and laid my head in his neck breathing in his scent. His arms wrapped around me and his head was in my neck "I.Love.It" I whispered in his ear "I am glad because you own it" he whispered in mine "no we own it" I nibbled in his ear when I said that.

"Well than I open tomorrow but I need advertisement for it to become popular" I announced "I will deal with that" I pointed my finger it the window and a sign popped up it read " we cater, bake, cook, serve, and deliver Grand opening for Kat's dinner tomorrow". I jumped off Xavier and speed for the kitchen I opened the door to the kitchen and I was shocked at was I saw a state of the art kitchen I screamed I jumped up and down "where's the fire" Xavier yelled and came rushing in "no fire but look at the kitchen" I squealed he sighed "thank god I thought you got hurt" I sighed "its going to take a lot more than that". I kissed his cheek and walked to the car. He followed and locked up the diner me to the car he started it up and grabbed my hand he stepped on the gas and we made it home in 5 minuets flat.

I must have fallen asleep in the car because I felt Xavier's arms go around me and he lifted me form the car. My back hit something soft and warm I wrapped my arms around and and snuggled closer I drifted off.