Nails

F/N/P- FAVORITE NAIL PLACE
F/N/C- FAVORITE NAIL COLOR
F/SB/D- FAVORITE STARBUCKS DRINK

"(Y/N) Colby yelled from downstairs. "I'M HOMEEE." I heard the door slam closed.

I was so excited. He'd been gone filming with Brennen all day. It was only 2:45, but I missed him because he'd been gone for hours.

I practically tumbled down the stairs before greeting Colby by jumping on him, wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. I buried my head into the crook of his neck. He grabbed my thighs and spun me around a little as I giggled. I took my head out of his neck.

"Hi baby." I said with a huge smile, followed by a peck on the lips. "I missed you." I said, burying my head into his neck.

"I missed you too cutie." He said smiling. He let me down and placed his hands on my shoulders. "Guess what!?"

"What?" I said excited to see what Colby had in store for me.

"So I get that recently you haven't gotten to spend much time with me, and I have also noticed that you have been wanting to get your nails done again for the past week."He said smiling a little bit, he then moved his hands from my shoulders down to my hands where he held them and started swinging them back and forth a little bit. I looked down at my nails, well, at least what wasn't covered by Colby's hands. It WAS time to get them done again. They looked gross. Getting my nails done was one of my favorite things to do, and Colby knew this. "So, I figured that we would go to your favorite place to get your nails done, no cameras, just you and I, going to the nail salon to make your hands look all pretty. And I'm paying." He had the cutest smile on his face. I began to smile even wider now.

I squealed in excitement and jumped into his arms, I wrapped my arms around his neck and got up on my tippy toes. He laughed a little.

"Ok, now go put on something cute, even though, anything you would put on would be cute." He winked and I giggled like a little school girl. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could to go pick out my outfit. I ended up putting on a bright yellow tube top, blue jean shorts, and black and white checkered Vans. I did my hair and make up and walked downstairs.

"COLBY IM READY!" I yelled looking around for him as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

"OK, COMING!" I heard Colby yell as he came in from the backyard, he was talking to Jake. He closed the door and looked me up and down while walking over to me. "Damn.." I blushed a little, looking down shyly. "I swear you are the most gorgeous woman on the planet." He said as he got closer and grabbed my hips with both of his hands. He kept pulling himself closer to me until there way no air between us. I looked up into his eyes. He grabbed my face and smashed his face into mine passionately. I kissed back just as passionately. We only let go to breathe.

"Hold on. I gotta do something." He said pulling out his phone. I cocked my head to the side and looked at him a little weirdly. He went into snap, held my hand and backed up a little. He started filming a snap video.

"Ooo look at you! Do a spin baby, do a spin!" He said twirling me around.

"Are serious right now?" I asked laughing a little.

"Yes ma'am." He said smiling while finishing spinning me. He flipped the camera to both of us and and put his face right next to mine "You are the most gorgeous woman on the planet! I love you." He said, followed by a kiss on the cheek.

" I love you too." I said pecking him on the lips. He ended the snap video. We watched it, saved it, and posted it on his story.

"What was that all about?" I giggled.

"Today I just want it to be all about you, so I'm treating you by getting your nails done and just spoiling the fuck out of you, what's wrong with that?" He asked.

"What was up with that whole Snapchat video though?" I asked.

"What? You're gorgeous. I wanted to share it with the world." He said with a smile. I blushed and looked down. He raised up my head by putting his index finger and thumb on my chin. We looked at each other for a second and the suddenly he got a hold of my hand and pulled me towards the door, grabbing his keys on the way out. We jumped into his car and headed towards (F/N/P).

"Colbyyy?" I asked grinning.

"Yes (Y/Nnnnn)." He replied.

"Can we get Starbucks?" I asked, hoping he would say yes.

"Of course we can babe." He said putting his hand over on my thigh. I squealed with happiness as Colby pulled off the road into a Starbucks parking lot. He went in, got me a(n) (F/SB/D), my favorite, and got the same thing for himself.

For the rest of the car ride, we listened to our favorite songs and screamed them at the top of our lungs, occasionally stopping to sip our Starbucks.

When we reached the nail salon, I practically jumped out of the car, Starbucks in hand. Colby followed me inside. As it turns out, Colby had called the place an hour earlier and made me an appointment. He even made an appointment with this guy that I always get my nails done with, Ben. He's so good at what he does and I tell Colby about him a lot. Colby helped me pick out a color. We chose (F/N/C). I sat down in the chair, telling Ben what I wanted, then sat back, and let him work his magic.

Every once and awhile I would say "Colby! Sippy!" And he would hold up my Starbucks and let me take a sip. Every time I did this, Ben would laugh. But other than that, Colby just sat there on his phone, looking up from time to time to see how much was done.

*TIME SKIP*

After my nails were finished we walked out of the nail place holding hands. He even took me to the mall to buy me some clothes. Once we got home we went up to his bedroom.

"Baby, I hope you had fun today, I really tried to make you happy." He said sweetly as we cuddled up in his bed.

"Baby you make me happy everyday, today was amazing." I told him before kissing his cheek. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"Well I'm even luckier to have you."

A/n- Hey guysssss!! Just wanted to say that I like this one and I get my nails done all of the time, that's why I chose this topic. And when I get my nails done, there is actually this guy Ben that does mine, thats where "Ben" came from lol❤️😂 hope you enjoyed this one :)

~Sage❤️🐢