I Miss Her...

"THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID COLBY!" I screamed, tears welling up in my eyes.

"FINE THEN, JUST FUCKING LEAVE, SEE IF I FUCKING CARE!" He shouted at me, making the tears in my eyes start pouring.

"FINE! I WILL!" I yelled back, turning around and walking towards the door, grabbing my backpack purse and throwing it over my shoulder. "WERE THROUGH!" I yelled as I slammed the door.

"FINE!" I heard him shout back. I rushed down the stairs balling my eyes out and slammed the door of the trap house. I cried all the way to my car. I got in and drove to my house. I balled my eyes out as I drove..

*COLBYS POV* ll

"FINE!" I yelled back at her as I heard her running down the hallway to the stairs. I heard her cry all the way downstairs until she shut the front door. It hurt my heart. I'd never felt that pain before. I just wanted to chase after her and hold her in my arms. It killed me to see her upset. I tried to act like I didn't give a fuck because I love her. And because she clearly didn't want to be with me. And if that's what she wanted, I was gonna give her that.

"FUCK!" I screamed as I through my desk chair at the wall. I started to cry of frustration and sadness. I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands.

I heard my door creak open.

"Colby?" Sam entered my room.

"Sam I.." He came closer.

"Just talk to me man, what happened?"

"We got in a fight cause Brennen and I were out last night and this fan walked up to me and asked me for a "stage kiss" picture and I said sure. That's when she had her friend take the picture and she moved her thumbs, making me actually kiss her. Her and her friend got the picture and they ran off. In the picture it clearly looks like I'm kissing her, and (Y/N) doesn't trust me. I was drunk as fuck so she thinks that's why I did it. I shouldn't have even said yes to that stupid picture. Or at least I should've put my thumbs on her lips. She just moved her hands to my face so I just went with it. How fucking stupid. I could've prevented all of this." I said, sniffling and choking every now and then. I was now up on my feet, pacing from one side of the room to the other. Tears started to really steam down my face as I hit my back with the wall and slowly slid down it. I put my head back in my hands and Sam kneeled down in front of me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Just go and explain to her what happened. How did (Y/N) even find out anyway?"

"The girl posted it EVERYWHERE. It's trending on twitter like crazy. She literally posted it on every social media platform she has, people keep fucking reposting it."

"Ok, well get in contact with the fan and tell her to come clean, and when she does, just show it to (Y/N). She'll understand dude."

"I hope so.." I choked out.

I got up and grabbed my phone and went straight to Twitter. I explained my side of the story. I then went to Instagram and DMed the fan.

Colby🖤- Hey, I understand that you are a huge fan of me and stuff it's just that your little picture that you're posting, is ruining my relationship with (Y/N). She means everything to me and I don't want to lose her because of some stupid photo you and your friend took. I thank you for your support and dedication as a fan, I just don't want this being a thing anymore. So please, take down the picture off of all of your social media accounts and explain to the world what REALLY happened last night.
Courtney💐- I totally get where you're coming from. That was so not cool of me to do and I really do apologize. That was so dumb of me to do and I honestly don't really know why I did that, the only valid excuse I have is that I was drunk out of my fuckin mind. I really do respect your relationship with (Y/N) and I feel so awful that I jeopardized your guys relationship. I will take down the pictures right now and explain what happened. I'm really sorry Colby, I hope that you both can forgive me
Colby🖤- Thank you so much, I really appreciate this.
Courtney💐- Np