Exploring Houses And Cutting Open Heads (Request)

A/N- Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER!! I promise, I'll be posting a lot more. For awhile, writing got kinda boring and I was getting burnt out. I'm way more motivated now so I'll be writing a bunch! Also, my book was deleted by Wattpad on accident for a lil but but I got it back so yeah. Also, thank presliii for suggesting this imagine. Sorry if it sucks, I'm rusty, and a lot happens in this imagine so hold on tight! I love you guys so much, I never thought I'd get so much support for my story on here, so thank you guys. Lastly, requests are open so feel free to send me sum. Okay, okay, on the the story... love you guys💕💕

"Can I go? Please?" I begged Colby as he was packing to get ready to go with Sam, Corey, and Jake to an abandoned, huge, really old and scary, haunted house.

"You hate haunted shit, (Y/N)! You get super anxious about this stuff. Why do you suddenly want to go to a place crawling with paranormal activity, are you trying to have a panic attack?" He crosses his arms.

"I think it'd be fun! And besides, what could possibly happen?" I replied crossing my arms.

"Way to jinx it." He mumbled looking down.

"Colby, I'll be fine, and I really wanna go. I haven't gone on a fun adventure in sooooo long. Please, baby?" I wanted over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I looked up at him with my signature puppy dog eyes that Colby couldn't resist.

"Ugh.. Okay, fine. You can come." I smiled with delight and Colby shook his head, wrapping his arms around me.

"But! You have to stay close to me so that you don't get hurt."

"I can live with that." I happily stood up on my tippy toes, pecked him on the lips, and retreated from our hug to get packed.

"Hurry up, we're leaving in one hour!" He yelled to me as I ran towards our bedroom door.

"You got it boss!" I yelled back, dramatically hanging onto the door frame and saluting to him. I sprinted into the bedroom to get anything I needed and to finish getting ready.

*TIME SKIP*

Around three and a half hours later, we drove up to the house, which looked like something straight out of a horror movie. It was pretty big, which meant a lot of exploring, but it was also super old and rickety.

(A/N)- when I saw that red car I thought RIP Colby's Corolla😂

"Oh fuck no." Corey said next to me. We all laughed and Colby turned on the camera, propping it up. We had filmed the intro when we went to pick up Corey. Colby was driving, Sam was in the passenger seat, and Corey, Jake, and I all sat in the back, Corey sitting to my left, and Jake to my right. It was a tight fit, but we managed.

The house looked hella creepy. The house, and the land surrounding it, is known for murders, rapes, and creepy ass rituals. When we first pulled up, I thought I was gonna shit my pants, and apparently, so did Corey. The boys shared some background information about the haunted house which managed to really freak me out. We had been there for 5 minutes and I already wanted to leave. I internally started to panic, but, I kept my cool. It was finally time to get out of the car. When we did, I practically clung to Colby.