Hate (Request)

(A/N): Wassup bros, ok Ik, I'm sry, never again, got it. So anyway, I want to give a special shoutout to OceanGirl2014  (Erica) for suggesting this imagine. She's honestly so amazing, and girl, I really hope you like this, I tried really hard and I hope it's just like you "imagined". Get it.. cause it's an imagine.. ok this is just a really bad intro. Just read goddamnit.. love you guys❤️

I scrolled through my phone looking at my most recent Instagram picture that I posted of Colby and I...

(Username1): Ugly slut

(Username2): You don't deserve Colby, you're just a gold digger

And personal my favorite...

(Username3): I wish you would just fucking kill yourself.

I went to my videos that I shot with Colby recently and saw similar comments. Hot tears streamed down my face as I threw my phone down on the bed. I curled up in a ball and sobbed for a good 5 minutes before I heard my apartment door open and shut.

"Babe?" Colby's voice echoed through my apartment. I quickly jumped out of my bed and raced to the mirror on my wall. I forgot that he was supposed to come over. I heard his keys rattle as he threw them on the kitchen counter. I tried to wipe away the mascara and tears so that he wouldn't see, but I was to late. Colby opened my door and walked in as I turned to face him. He looked at me, shocked.
"Baby? What's wrong? What happened?" I started to cry harder as he quickly walked toward me, throwing his arms around me. I gripped onto the back of his card t-shirt and cried into his shoulder. "Baby, you're shaking." He whispered. I held on tighter to him and tried to slow my breathing. He held me tighter and I tried to focus on two things, his heartbeat, and the scent of his cologne, two sure ways to get me to calm down instantly. Once my breathing slowed and my crying nearly stopped, he brought me over towards the bed and set me down. He sat next to me and made me look at him by holding the sides of my face in his hands. "Are you gonna tell me?" He asked.

I sniffled, and said, "It's just so hard.." I started to cry a little more. Colby wiped away my tears with his thumbs and looked at me with sad eyes, whatever was wrong with me, he felt bad.

"What's hard Baby?"

"The hate.." I sniffled once again. "From the fans.."

"(Y/N)," he sighed. "We've been over this, they want a reaction out of you. They are literally 12 year olds who want me to be their boyfriend. They know that my heart belongs to you and they hate that. They are gonna try to rip us apart. Hell, they're trying to rip you apart as it is. Baby, I love you. I love you so much. It hurts to see you like this, but you just gotta hang in there." He was right, but I was just so upset that I couldn't even speak. He pulled me into a hug another and said, "Here, you know what we should do? We should make a video on my channel telling them not to mess with you."

"No." I almost snap. I back out of the hug and he looks at me in pure shock.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Because Colby, do you realize how much worse things would get if we did that? It wouldn't solve anything, I would get even MORE hate, and people would hate on you." I looked down as he said his next sentence.

"I can take it!"

"Well I can't!" His face went blank as I looked him dead in the eyes.