Period

(Y/F/C): Your favorite candy

Colby🥰: Wanna do something today?
(Y/N)😈🌺: Nahhh
Colby🥰: Awww why not?
(Y/N)😈🌺: Lady problems...
Colby🥰: Ohhh.. that time of the month huh?
(Y/N)😈🌺: Yeah..
Colby🥰: Do you want me to come over to give you cuddles?
(Y/N)😈🌺: Nope, I'm good
Colby🥰: Are you sure?
(Y/N)😈🌺: Yep
Colby🥰: Babe I'll come over if you want me to
(Y/N)😈🌺: Omg I'm fine I just want to be alone
Colby🥰: Ok..
(Y/N)😈🌺: Sorry for snapping at you I just really want to be alone
Colby🥰: It's ok, I still love you
(Y/N)😈🌺: Thats good lol
Colby🥰: I gotta go get something, I'll text you in a bit, ok?
(Y/N)😈🌺: Ok, love you Colby❤️
Colby🥰: Love you too (Y/N)❤️

I was cramping so badly. I didn't want to do anything. I would love for Colby just to come over and cuddle me, but guys get grossed out by periods, I don't wanna scare him away with blood stains and mood swings. Especially because we just started dating two weeks prior, even though we've known each other for 3 years at this point. We've just been friends that secretly had feelings for each other until they finally came out.

I sat up in bed and began watching Sam and Colby's video about exploring an abandoned wasteland. Near the end of the video, maybe 20 minutes, I heard a knock at my apartment door.

I came out of my room and walked down the hallway, I then turned into my living room area, then making my way to the door. I opened up the door to see Colby standing there with (Y/F/C), tampons, and a huge teddy bear that was like half the size of me.

"Colby! Wha-" I tried to ask before I was interrupted.

"Listen I know you said you didn't want to do anything today, but I know you! You just want candy and cuddles when it's that time of the month. I've known you for 3 years, I can even tell by your mood and body language when you're on your period. (Y/N) we've been dating for 2 weeks now, this is just a part of life and the reason I asked you to be my girlfriend is because I wanted you! The good, the bad, the ugly, whatever! I wanted all of you. So I got you your favorite candy and a teddy bear and tampons! TAMPONS! A male in the tampons section isn't exactly a normal sight. If me buying you tampons doesn't show you how much I love you, then I don't know what does." He began to laugh a little. I stared at him in awe after his whole ass speech. We stood there in silence for a second until I finally jumped forward a little bit and kissed him, lightly placing my hands in his face. He kissed back and I let out of the kiss when my stomach started to cramp really bad, making me wince in pain and grab my stomach.

Colby looked at my with sorry eyes. He closed the door and led me to the couch, bringing my candy, tampons, and teddy bear. We both sat down with me pulling my knees up to my chest and Colby wrapping his arm around me.

"Do you want some Advil?" He asked sweetly. I shook my head "yes" in reply and he kissed the side of my head. He got up and walked into the kitchen, opening the cabinet where all of the vitamins and medicines were, grabbed the Advil and closed the cabinet door. He then walked over to the cabinet with cups and grabbed one, then walking over to the fridge to fill it up with water. He walked back over to me and bent down a little to kiss my fore head and then handed me my things. I took my Advil and sat back on the couch a little more. Colby moved over to the end of the couch and sits with his legs up on the couch. I set down my water I the end table, crawling over to him. I then sat down in between his legs with my back against his chest. He turned on Netflix on the TV. Colby wrapped his arms around me, holding my hands in the pocket of my hoodie. I sat there against his chest, eventually falling asleep in his arms.

The last thing I heard before I drifted off into sleep was "I love you princess." Then I felt a light kiss being planted on the top of my head.

Song of the story: On My Way: ILLiJah💋