Bully; Part 2

(A/N)- So yeah, I'm doing a part 2. This was requested by @MiaLidren2 . So, here ya go girl!!💜 Hope y'all like this.

As Colby and I walked into school after the "episode" in the parking lot, he asked for my number. We exchanged them and we parted ways so that we could go to our classes. He texted me just before lunch and asked for me to sit with him and Sam. I did so and we had a lot of fun talking with one another. I got some dirty looks from Alexis, but I was so done with her bullshit that I didn't really care.

"So what are your plans for this weekend?" Colby asked, taking a bite of his chicken wrap.

"I don't know, stay home and watch Netflix?" I giggled as I took another bite of my salad.

"How about tonight you come over and hand out with Sam and I at my house, and tomorrow night there is a party at Lizzy's place."

"Lizzy Horton?"

"Yeah, you could come with us." Sam nodded, finishing off his Bosco stick. Lizzy Horton was a popular cheerleader. Everyone loved her because she was "so nice", but in reality, she was faker than a plastic Barbie doll. She was also a low key dude hopper if you asked me. That blonde haired- doe eyed princess got everything she could ever ask for, a rich daddy, friends, dudes crawling all over her, most girls were very envious. Even I have to admit, I was jealous of her.

"Sure, I guess I'll go, how bad could it be?"

"Okay, but still come over tonight, it'll be fun."

"Okay, I'll be there." We all finshed up our food and began to part ways. Sam walked himself to class as Colby walked me to my next one. Once we were at the door I turned around to say goodbye. Once I did, Colby set his hand on my waist, giving me major butterflys. I blushed a little and looked down, he could tell that I liked what he was doing.

"I'll send you address later, see you then, gorgeous." He gave me a tooty grin and a winked at me. He walked off, slowly letting his hand glide off of my waist. I turned around and walked into class. On the outside, I was calm, cool, and collected. But on the Inside, I was bouncing off the walls. The entirety of my school day was spent trying to keep Colby off my mind, I failed miserably. But hey, who wouldn't be able to stop thinking about the guy that just stood up for you in front of basically all of the popular kids and who is basically the hottest guy in school who just said that they always wanted to talk to you but was always to nervous. How could I not think about Colby?

After the day was done, I went out to car and jumped in. I quickly exited the parking lot and drove home. I sprinted upstairs to my room to go pick out my outfit for later and waited for Colby to text me the address. I picked out my checkerboard Vans, black ripped jeans, white t-shirt, and a denim jacket. I made sure to touch up my my make up and make sure my hair was still straightened. I sat up on the counter and picked up my phone. After a few minutes, I went back into my room and went to Netflix I started to watch Riverdale. I got through almost two episodes when I picked up my phone to see that Colby texted. I opened up my phone in excitement to read his text. His address. Right there on my phone screen. Was this real? I responded back to make sure he knew I saw it.

(Y/N)🥰- Ok cool, when should I come over?
Colby😍- Sam is already here so whenever is good. And come hungry, we ordered like two pizzas, hope pepperoni is ok😂
(Y/N)🥰- Yeah I'm down😂 I guess I'll see you in like 10.
Colby😍- Ok, see ya soon💜
(Y/N)🥰- See ya!💜

My heart was pounding as I ran down the stairs. I told my mom where I was going and kissed her on the cheek goodbye. She looked shocked, almost as if she was gonna not let me go. But before she said anything, I bolted out the front door and leaned into my car. I took off down the street. I made sure my GPS was on and made my way to Colby's house, playing all my feel good hype songs.