Leaving

(A/N): In honor of them moving out😭 LONG LIVE THE TRAPHOUSE🤙🤘😂❤️

The house was pretty much empty. Everyone was taking their last snapchats and pictures in the house. Colby and I were dating so we finished packing up our room. We were moving in together into a new apartment. It was a bitter sweet moment leaving the Traphouse. It had been what we all called home for 2 years. Everyone left the house about 30 minutes before Colby and I. We were all alone. We brought the last boxes out of our room and into the back of the car.

"Ready to go?" Colby asked. Opening the  car door and gesturing me in.

"One minute, come on." I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the door of the house, the passenger door still open. He was confused, but he followed me. I lead him up the stairs and we walked into his room that was now empty. It truly looked different without all of the sticky notes, which I made him put in a little box so that we could keep them and remember them later in life. I let go of Colby's hand and grabbed my phone out of my back pocket.

"What are you.."

"Shh.." I shut him up, not looking up from my phone.

"Okay?" He responded.

I went to YouTube and looked up "Yours" by Russell Dickerson. Colby and I loved this song and it was perfect for dancing. I turned the volume up all the way and set my phone down on the floor.

"One last dance?" I asked with big puppy dog eyes.

"Of course." He said with a sweet smile. He held out his hand to me and I took it. He pulled me in just as the Russell Dickerson started singing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we swayed together through out the song.

I was a boat stuck in a bottle,
That never got the chance to touch the sea,
Just forgot on the shelf,
No wind in the sails,
Going no where with no one but me,
I was one in one-hundred billion,
A burned out star in a galaxy,
Just lost in the sky wondering why,
Everyone else shines out but me,
But,
I came to life when I first kissed you,
The best me has his arms around you,
You make me better than I was before,
Thank God I'm yours.
I was a worn out set of shoes,
Wandering the city street,
Another face in the crowd,
Head looking down,
Lost in the sound of a lonely melody,
Empty pockets at a roulette,
Always landing on a lost bet,
Just live for the spin and hope for the win,
Go all in just to lose again,
But,
I came to life when I first kissed you,
The best me has his arms around you,
You make me better than I was before,
Thank God I'm yours,
The worst me is just a long gone memory,
You put a new heartbeat inside of me,
You make me better than I was before,
Thank God I'm yours,
I was a boat stuck in a bottle
That never got the chance to touch the sea...
*CHORUS*
Thank God I'm yours x4

Every time he would say "I came to life when I first kissed you," Colby would lean down and kiss me. Occasionally he would spin me around and he even picked me up and twirled me around like in the movies. He was such a cutie.

"Thank you, Cole." I said in a light whisper.

"No problem, (Y/N)." He whispered back.

Colby pecked me on the lips and I picked up my phone and headed for the door. Suddenly, he picked me up bridal style. I squealed like a little girl and we walked out to the car. He set me down into the car because my door was open from before we went upstairs. He got in on his side and we both looked up at the house.

"Bye Traphouse." I said like a little kid. Colby chuckled.

"Bye Traphouse." He said in a normal voice. He began to pull out of the drive way and drive down the street.

Change was good, but it was still hard. As we turned the corner, a single tear rolled down my cheek. Colby saw this and grabbed my thigh, giving a reassuring squeeze, along with a little shake. He then took his hand off my thigh and moved it to my cheek. He wiped the tear with his thumb and then put his hand back on my thigh. He then put his eyes back on the road.

"It's moments like those I'm gonna miss." I whispered.

"Don't worry, we'll have plenty more moments, possibly even better ones, at the new apartment."

A small smile appeared on my face, Colby smiled too, still keeping his eyes on the road. He then removed his hand from my thigh and grabbed my hand. Our fingers intertwined together and he brought our hands up to his mouth. He left a little kiss on the back of my hand and the put our interlocked hands on the center console.

Song of the story: House Of Memories: Panic! At The Disco🏠🖤