Cheating prank

"Hey what's up you guys, it's (Y/N), and today, I'm here with.."

"Sam!" Sam yelled.

I laughed and then said "And today we are going to be doing something crazy.."

"We're gonna be pulling a prank on Colby!"

"Yes, today we are doing the cheating prank on Colby." I looked at Sam nervously "This is gonna get intense."

"I know dude!" He was nervous as well.

"As you guys know, Colby and I have been dating for a little over a year and a half now and Sam is his best friend. I honestly think he won't take this very well at all, but we'll see how it goes. Now Kat, Sam's girlfriend, is hanging out with some friends tonight so she's not here. Colby is out shopping with Jake. I asked Jake to take him out shopping and be gone for an hour or so. The boys just left like 10 minutes ago and I told Jake to hurry up with there shopping so that they can get home within that hour. I also had Jake tell Colby that they were gonna be gone for like 2 hours. That way, when Colby comes home, it will be more believable because we thought he'd be gone for longer. So all we gotta do is set up the cameras and wait. To make it seem more realistic, Sam is gonna give me one of his big t-shirts to slip on. I'll also have on a pair of black short shorts and Sam is actually gonna be wearing just his boxers. I guess we should set it all up now." I took a deep breath in and looked at Sam "You ready?"

"I guess so." He got a little more nervous, but also excited.

"Ok, see you guys in a bit." I covered the camera with my hand. I shut off the camera and looked at Sam. "Holy shit Sam, I'm scared."

"Me too. He's gonna be pissed."

*TIME SKIP*

"Ok guys so it's around and hour later and Jake just texted saying they are like 15 minutes away, as you can see, I have put on Sams t-shirt and my shorts, and I'm now gonna set up the camera and pray to god that Colby doesn't break something." I giggled. I set the camera up in Sam's closet. Sam came back up to his room. I told him that Colby would be there soon. We were both excited and nervous. 10 minutes later Jake texted.

Jake🤘: Be there in 5, you guys ready?
(Y/N)🤘: Yeah, were so nervous bro..
Jake🤘: Yeah I figured, btw, Colby cannot shut up about you, all he's been talking about since we left the house is you, you got yourself a good mans😂
(Y/N)🤘: Awe lol ok, see you in a bit.
Jake🤘: See ya!

It was so cute that Colby couldn't stop talking about me, and as a plus, it would make him even more upset when he saw me with Sam. It's a win win. Sam and I jittery jumped around for a few minutes before we crawled into his bed. Sam sat up near the wall.

"Holy shit this is wired." I said, uncomfortably laughing.

"I know right." He nervously laughed back. We waited and talked randomly until we heard the door open and close. We both gasped and looked at each other. We then smiled at each other knowing that that HAD to be Jake and Colby. I was slightly shaking from nervousness as I heard him walk up the stairs. Sam and I continued talking. We heard Colby open his door.

"Baby?" We both gasped again and stopped talking hoping that Colby would notice, and come into Sam's room. We heard footsteps towards the door and I gripped the bed sheets in anxiousness. He opened the door and looks in, not fully opening or walking in until he sees me. He then fully opens the door and just stands there. The next thing that came out of his mouth, made my stomach drop.

"What. The. Fuck." He dropped the bag.

"Colby.." I said getting up out of the bed. "We can explain..." Sam hopped out of the bed.

"Dude, I swear this is not what it looks like."

"Bro, is this a prank? IS THIS A FUCKING PRANK?!" He yelled and we both put our heads down, trying to make it seem real.

"Please, don't tell Kat.." Sam said looking up at Colby.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "DON'T TELL KAT?!"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU TWO. WHAT THE HELL!" He swung his hand and knocked over Sam's lamp, actually breaking it.

"Colby.." I said trying to reach out to him.

"Don't FUCKING touch me. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. I LOVED YOU (Y/N)! EVERY FUCKING MINUTE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP I KNEW I LOVED YOU! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? BY FUCKING AROUND WITH MY BEST FRIEND?! How could you?" His voice cracked several times, and the last thing he said tore me to pieces. I didn't know how much longer I could take this prank.

"I thought I could trust you guys." His voice cracked again. He put his hands over his face for a moment, then turned around, and walked out of the room.

"COLBY! ITS A PRANK!" We both yelled. I quickly grabbed the camera and followed Sam out of the room.

"COLBY COME BACK!" Sam yelled as we practically tumbled down the stairs.

As we got to the bottom Colby was almost at the door. He grabbed his keys as I slid in front of the door.

He reached for the knob but I was just in time.

"Colby look! There's a camera!" I practically shoved the camera in his face. That's when I noticed the tears rolling down his cheeks. "Colby.." I wiped the tears away with my thumb, still pointing the camera at him. When I finished wiping the tears I held the side of his jaw and he put his head down. "Aww Colbs.." I whispered.

"Who's idea was this?" Colby asked quietly with his head still down.

"Mine." He said lifting his head up to look at me. "It's just a prank baby I promise. I would never do that to you, Sam wouldn't either." Colby turned to look at Sam, you could tell that Sam felt bad, but he couldn't say anything.

"Give me a second." Colby said, making his way to the stairs he sat down and put his head in his hands. Sam and I both stood there in silence. I had the camera pointed at Colby still. I turned it around at one point to make an "oh shit" face. I pointed it back at him and waited for him to respond.

After another minute of waiting. He looked up a little bit resting his chin in his hands.

"I hate you guys." We all started laughing. Colby stood up and I passed the camera to Sam. Colby walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"Aww.." Sam said pointing the camera at us. Colby and I both flipped him off, Colby's head still tucked into my neck. We all laughed and Colby let go of me. He grabbed onto my shoulders.

"Babyyyy.. why would you do that?" He whined.

I laughed, then said "Because Baby, it's called the prank wars."

"I know, but you know that's like my worst fear." He pouted. I pulled him into another hug.

"I know, and I won't ever prank you like that again, I promise."

He sighed. "Goddamnit I love you."

"I love you too Colbs."

Song of the story: Call My Name: The Weekend

(A/N): AYYYEEE WAZ POPPIN. I know,  I need to stop. I just wanted to take a little moment to say thank you to everyone who has supported me so far. Honestly, I'm having fun writing these for anyone who will read them. Please leave comments, I really love reading them and it's fun to be able to interact with you guys. Love you❤️

~Sage💜☔️