Rooftop

"UGLY WHORE!" I hear my drunk Dad yell as I slam and lock my bedroom door. It was moments like these I wish my mom was still around, after all, he didn't start drinking until after she died. I backed my back up against the door, sliding down it till I met the floor. I curled up in a ball. I wanted to cry, but I needed to be strong. As soon as the single tear escaped my eye, I swiftly wiped it away and got up. I looked outside my bedroom window to see nothing but the black night. To me, it was tranquil and beautiful. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket. It was midnight. I then looked to see my lock screen, Colby and I eating cotton candy at the fair. I opened up my phone and texted him, he was what I wanted right now.

(Y/N)💜- Come over
Colbs💚- Was that a demand or..?😂
(Y/N)💜- Please?
Colbs💚- Whats wrong?
(Y/N)💜- I'll explain if you come over, I just need you
Colbs💚- What is this about? And what about ur dad?
(Y/N)💜- I'll handle him, are you coming?
Colbs💚- Be there in 10
(Y/N)💜- ❤️
Colbs💚- ❤️

I flopped down on my bed and waited for about 5 minutes. I tiptoed down the stairs to see my father passed out on the couch. I quietly went back upstairs. I texted Colby to text me when he was here and he replied with a "👍". When he got to the house he texted me and I snuck back downstairs. I went out the front door to see Colby leaning up against his car on his phone. When he heard the front door close he looked up from his phone and quickly put it in his back pocket. He got up off of his car and started to walk towards me. As I started to walk towards him, I held my arms out. We greeted each other with a hug, my arms around his waist and his around my shoulders. I nuzzled my head into his chest. He played with my hair for a little bit and then kissed the top of my head. As soon as we let go of each other, he noticed my sad expression. He immediately grabbed the sides of my face and planted a light kiss on my lips.

"Okay, what's wrong with you?" He asked, still holding my face.

"He's drunk and he's being a dick." I put my forehead against his and looked down.

"What's he doing right now?" He whispered.

"Passed out on the couch." I whispered back. He sighed and we backed apart from each other. I grabbed his hand and led him to the door. I opened it quietly to see my Dad laying on the couch, snoring up a storm. We continued upstairs and up to my room.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked. I looked out the window again and decided what I wanted to do.

"Can we go sit out on the roof?"

"Of course." He replied. I grabbed a blanket and opened up the window and crawled outside, Colby followed. When we got out to the roof Colby sat down. He spread his legs apart and patted the roof in between his legs. I sat down in between his legs and gave Colby the blanket to throw around both of us. Once he did, we both got comfortable and I leaned into him. I grabbed the sides of the blanket and pulled them together in front of me. Colby's arms snaked around my waist, giving me butterflies.

"Thanks for coming." I whispered.

"Anytime princess." He kissed the back of my head and then put his head on my shoulder. We talked for awhile and the next thing we knew, it was 3AM. As if we were in some sort of movie, a shooting star quickly raced across the sky.

"Look Colbs, make a wish." I giggled.

"Well, maybe it's cliché, but the only thing I could ever wish for is here, on this rooftop, wrapped up in my arms." I smiled and looked back at him. I then kissed him passionately. After we let out of the kiss I looked back out at the dark night that surrounded us. A few minutes later, I yawned widely. "Tired Baby?" He kissed my cheek.

"Yeah." I yawned again.

He chuckled. "Alright, lets go in, it's late, or should I say early, anyway." I snickered at his wittiness. He stood up and held out his hand. He helped me up and we went into my room. I laid down on my bed and Colby came to my bed side. He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Baby." He smiled lightly.

"Goodnight." I smiled back. He pecked me on the lips and turned towards the door. I didn't want him to leave, but I didn't say anything till he reached the door. "Colby?"

"Yeah?" He turned around.

"Can you stay with me?"

"Of course." He grinned and walked over to me. He laid down on the bed and spooned me.

"Oh wait, what about my Dad?" I looked back at him. He kissed the side of my head.

"Don't worry about him, I'll be out of here before he opens his eyes."

"Okay, good." I sighed.

"Goodnight (Y/N)."

"Goodnight Colby."

"Just know you can call me anytime you need me."

"I know."

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining through my bedroom window that Colby and I had climbed through the night before. I looked next me to see the bed sheets a little wrinkled from where Colby laid. I sat up in bed and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked over at my desk to see a note from Colby. It was a folded up piece of notebook paper that he had folded to stand up on the desk. I got up and walked over to. He wrote my name on the front, as if I already didn't know it was for me. It was written in my favorite purple pen that I always kept on my desk. I unfolded the paper to find a simple, but sweet, note.

(Y/N),

I had a lot of fun with you last night. I cannot describe how much you mean to me. Just call me over anytime you want and I'll be there.

Love, Colby❤️

I blushed at the cuteness of his note, god I adored him.

Song of the story: Airplanes: B.o.B❣️💫✈️

(A/N): AYOOO!! Sry for the late update y'all, I had to keep going over this story millions of times because I thought there needed to be more added to the story. I finally figured out what to add to make the story more complete. Hope you guys like it!! SPOILER ALERT!⚠️: The next chapter is going to be a pt. 2 to "Bully", so stay tuned!!💞