Bad Boy

I sat in the parking lot with my gay guy best friend, Charlie. We were in my car, drinking our iced coffee, and talking about cute boys. Cute boys basically meaning Colby Brock. Colby was labeled the hottest guy at school, I definitely agreed. I've always been attracted to him, but I felt like he didn't even know my name, I mean, why would he? I was basically a nobody and we've been going to school together since we were in 5th grade and he's never said a word to me, we're seniors now. Charlie and I saw him riding up on his motorcycle lookin like a fine ass mother fucker. (A/N): I'm sorry I had to.)

"I swear to god, he's the kind of guy that parents worn their daughters about." Charlie said, biting down on his straw as he watched Colby park his bike and a few popular girls walk up.

"I know." I said taking a another sip of my coffee, watching Colby take off his helmet and run his hand through his hair.

"You know, rumor has it Colby has eyes for a new girl." Charlie said smiling and looking at me.

"Who is it this week?" I said taking yet, another sip of my coffee.

"You." I spit my coffee out like in the movies. "(Y/N)! WHAT THE HELL!?" He said, grabbing napkins he knew I kept in my glove box. He began wiping the coffee off of my wind shield and the center console.

"Here hand me a few of those." He gave me a few napkins and I began wiping as well. "Sorry, I was just so shocked, because that would NEVER. in a MILLION years, happen to ME."

He scoffed "Bitch please! You're the prettiest girl at school! Your some hot shit!"

"You got the shit part right.."

"(Y/N), stop it. You're gorgeous. And I've even seen his thirsty ass checkin you out, everyone has." Charlie said as we finished up wiping the coffee.

"I doubt it."

"I don't, people have been talking about it, and he may or may not have said something to some his friends." He replied, grabbing his straw with two fingers and putting in his mouth, widening his eyes.

I faced him, shocked. "If you're joking right now it's not funny."

"I'm not! It's spreading around school like a damn disease. I can't believe that I'm the first one to tell you this."

I was stunned. Why did the hottest guy at school find me attractive? I was so damn confused. I looked out the wind shield to see Colby walking by with a few girls. He looked in the window as he walked by and smirked. I blushed and looked down. When I looked back up he was gone. I looked at Charlie, who was smiling at me.

"Shut up."

"I didn't say anything!" We both laughed and got out of the car, grabbing our backpacks and coffee. We went into the school and I said goodbye to Charlie, him throwing away all of the coffee soaked napkins in the trash. I got to my locker and grabbed any books I needed from there and went to my first hour. I finished my coffee and threw it out as I walked in the door.

*TIME SKIP*

I walked to my locker at the end of the day to grab any homework I needed and unloaded the books and things I didn't need. As I did, I saw someone lean up against the lockers behind my locker door. At first I thought it was Charlie, because he did that a lot, but normally throughout the school day, not the end of it.

"Hey Charl.." I said as I began to close my locker. But it wasn't Charlie it was.. "Colby?" I said confused. "Well, you're definitely not Charlie." He chuckled and I zipped up my bag.

"No, I'm not. But I am wondering if you'll go out with me sometime." He said with a crooked smirk.

"Smooth." I said bluntly. I was trying to play hard to get here. I didn't want to just give in, and plus, I was normally like this with guys, well, any that actually talked to me. And in my head, I knew that any girls that Colby had been with, had just been all over him from the start. That's why I was gonna be different.