Jail?

I'd been texting him for hours. I felt bad for being a clingy girlfriend, but fuck it, I just wanted to know where my boyfriend was. I wanted to know that Colby was okay.

Katerina came running down stairs from Sam's room. I was sitting on the couch.

"I still haven't gotten a hold of Sam yet." Kat said with a scared look on her face.

"I still haven't talked to Colby, somethings wrong Kat, I have this weird feeling.." I said, my voice starting to tremble.

"Come here girl." Kat said holding her arms out to me, I got up and walked over to her. We hugged and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hey guys.." I heard as Jake walked into the room, Kat and I letting out of the hug. "Sooo.. I have some news.." Kat and I held our breath. "The boys were arrested for trespassing.." I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and my stomach drop as soon as he said "arrested". Kat and I both started to cry. Jake walked over and hugged Kat, then hugged me and let me cry into his shoulder for a minute. I then let out of the hug. This wasn't weird because Jake and I were good friends and he's dating Tara.

"Sorry, I probably got mascara on your hoodie." I said laughing a little, wiping the mascara from under my eyes.

"It's fine dude." Jake replies laughing a little.

"I just need some time alone right now." I said sniffing and walking up to Colby's room.

I shut the door and locked it. I threw on a blue hoodie of his that he hadn't taken to Florida. I sat down on the bed and cried a little more. I wished that he was right there next to me. I tried to go on my phone to distract myself, but all I could see everywhere was Sam and Colby's mugshots. I just wanted Colby's cuddles. I eventually couldn't take looking through my phone anymore because it made me too sad. I decided to watch Netflix.

About an hour and a half later I decided to go back on my phone. I saw that they could be bailed out. A huge sigh of relief escaped my lips as I looked at that. I did wonder why Colby got three charges instead of just one like Sam. I did a little more digging and found out why...

 I did a little more digging and found out why

I can't believe Colby would do that for Sam. It showed how good of a person he is. It was literally the definition of why I love him.

I decided to just relax a little because I knew that they would be fine, but I just wanted him home. I tried to fall asleep but it seemed as though "Sleep" wasn't in my vocabulary.

*TIME SKIP*

The next day at one point I looked at my phone to see a tweet from Sam.