Sleepover

My parents were very strict about boyfriends. When I met Colby, they were very skeptical because I'd never had a boyfriend before. After a few weeks of us dating they FINALLY let me go over to his house. I pulled up in the driveway and Colby came outside. I smiled at him as I closed the car door.

"Hi, Cole." I said with a huge smile.

"Hi, babygirl." He said with a huge smile. He grabbed my waist with one hand lightly and pulled, not hard, but enough so I could come closer, and pecked my lips. He gave me a hug, me wrapping my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. He then walked me to the door. He held my hand as we walked into the house. All he was wearing was a t-shirt, shorts, and a beanie (a Colby classic), but he was still adorable.

"Mom, Dad, this is (Y/N)." Colby said as his parents walked into the room.

"Oh, hello (Y/N)! You are so beautiful!" His mom said walking up to me. Colby let go of my hand as his mom gave me a quick hug.

"Oh, thank you, Mrs. Brock." I replied hugging her back. We let out of the hug and I looked at his father.

"It's very nice to meet you, young lady." Said Mr. Brock shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you too." I said with a polite smile. We walked to the couch and all talked for a bit, getting to know each other a little better.

After awhile Colby and I went upstairs to his bedroom, he held my hand as we walked. Colby walked a little ahead of me.

"DOOR OPEN!" I heard his mother yell as we walked up the stairs.

"I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Colby yelled back in reply, pointing his pointer finger up making me giggle.

Once we got upstairs we chilled out on his bed and talked.

"Colby?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we cuddle?" I asked quietly.

"Of course we can, babe." He replied, scooting closer to me. He laid down on the bed and patted his chest. I laid down as well, placing my head on his chest and my right hand on the other side of his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and began to play with my hair a little. After about 5 minutes we both fell asleep, the lights still on. He even still had on his beanie.

I slowly woke up to footsteps and two women talking, both voices sounding familiar, it was Colby and I's mother's. I kept my eyes closed because I was just dozing at this point. I heard them both step into the doorway and begin to whisper.

"Aww.. look how cute." I heard my mom say.

"You know you've raised a wonderful, beautiful, daughter, right?" Colby's mother asked.

My mother replied, "I pride myself on that." I tried not to smile.

"You know, I don't think I've ever seen my son truly this happy, I swear, I think this girl had truly changed his life. The way he looks at her makes me remember what it was like first falling in love. His face just lights up when he's with her." I thought I was gonna cry. Colby's mom was the sweetest I swear.

"I know how you feel, (Y/N) could barely shut up about this boy. I'm sure she told you by now Colby is her first boyfriend."

"Yes, she mentioned it. But I'm happy Cole makes her that happy. I love my boy and I want him to be happy."

"Well I'm just happy that your boy isn't a complete douche." They kinda laughed little.

"I'm glad our kids are happy."

"Me too."

"So, should we wake them up?" Colby's mom asked.

NOOO!! I thought in my head.

"I don't know, they look so comfy, and I'd hate to wake them up." My mom replied.

"Do you wanna just leave them there till morning?"

"If you're okay with it, I guess I am too." My mom replied. This shocked me because my parents were usually so strict.

"Okay well, just text her in the morning when you want her to come home." Colby's mom said.

"Okay, thank you Mrs..."

"Call me Anne." Colby's mom said

"Anne."

"No problem." Colby's mom said as she flipped off the light.

"I don't know if you can hear me right now, but I love you (Y/N), and my mom was right, you have changed my life. You've completely turned my world upside down, and I love you for it. Thank you." Colby said sleepily about 30 seconds after they left.

"Thanks, Brock." I whispered sleepily.

"You're up?" He whispered looking down at me.

"I heard their whole conversation." I whispered back looking up at him. "You've changed my life too, Cole."

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Colby." He kissed my lips gently and I put my head back down.

We both fell asleep and woke up at about 11 the next morning. His mom cooked me breakfast and Colby let me borrow a t-shirt and sweatpants. I looked through my phone to see that my mom was texting me after I feel asleep telling me to come home, hence the reason she showed up at Colby's house. I drove home with a smile on my face remembering the night before, it was the first time Colby and I had said "I love you."

Song of the story:Take Back Home Girl: Chris Lane💍

Ok not gonna lie, kinda like this one. Fun fact, this is actually based off of a dream I had awhile ago when I was talking to this guy (Colby in place of the guy I was talking to.) The guy and I aren't still talking though, in fact, I had to pause for about 10 minutes writing this because I started thinking of all of the old the old memories with said guy. I got kinda sad. But enough about my sad life, I hope your life is going well. Love y'all❤️

~Sage🍦🌼