prolouge

Townsville hospital: 01.02.19 7:00 Pm

The hospital got a pacilluar case. In Townsville was always strange creatures like Mojo Jojo and Fuzzy. But this one topped the chemistry from all. The customer who arrived was none other but the humanized chihuahua Melinda Pawkins. Her pastelle rainbow colored blood covered her whole white cream fur. She was dragged to the emergency room immediatly.

Townsville hospital 01.02.19 9:50 PM

Four green boys in the age between 20-30 arrived in the hospital. It was nome other but the Gangreen Gang just without the leader of the gang Ace. They seemed worried to hell, wanting to know how Melinda's condition was. Big billy, who seemed to be the biggest of the Gang closed his cyclope eye explaining what happened. She seemes to run into the street while a car crashed. He was the first one who arrived in the hospital just to see her condition. "I am sad to say but Melinda Pawkin got into coma...yet we have no Idea of her surviving this accident" the doctor said. "C... can we at leassssst sssssee her?!" Snake asked moving his toung like a snake. The secretary sighed "I could not say no to the biggest concern. But for now please do not enter her room! She is in emergency room B right next to my office" she said "thanks miss!" Big billy said.

The boys stood infront of the room B. They could see Melinda from a large window, laying on her bed with a oxygen mask "Oh mel' sss what where you thinking!?" Snake said. A nurse passed by, stopping after recognizing the Gangreen Gang. She looked at the green guys "you must be the Gangreen Gang! You were causing lot of trouble the last years! " she said  "P...Please... not now... " Big Billy said "wait... that eye... you aren't Big Billy are you?" The nurse said "Yes I am. " he said "hm... my friends are slightly supposed to be friends with you, this is why I know a lot of you. They told you used to be the gulliblest brightheaded one in the group... anyway's what happened to you guys?!" The nurse said "a lot..."
"My name is Nelly Sullyvan! Nice to meet you! Well... why are you gathering together in this place?" She asked "our friend got hit by a car" Lil Arturo said "you mean that chihuahua  with the pastel blood type? "She asked  "yes.." Big Billy answered looking down. "Okay? I think I can spend my time hearing your story... my shift ends after all..." Nelly said and sat on a chair wich was infront of the walls to wait for their patiences "well... okay... it all started here-"