Prologue

Prologue

After seeing them leaving to Paris.. He was totally broken.. He didn't return back to Raizada Mansion but drove to his Apartment.. He slammed the apartment door in anger and frustrated.. He hate being alone and more than that he won't get to see them ever in his life.. He marched towards the mini bar and took out his whiskey bottle and start to gulp his drinks after one to another.. But whiskey wasn't working for him today like it were when she wasn't with him.. His mind was pounding.. He too was in pain but no one understand him.. He too lost his daughter but no one understand his grief.. He gulped down his sorrow and walked to his room.. His step was imbalance.. While his body was hitting the walls trying to hold it so he won't collapse on the floor.. He slowly marched towards his room which accompanied him for past 4 years.. He feel he was again on the same spot.. He could feel the same gloomy wind and same question running in his mind.. The same inner turmoil.. He fell on the bed and closed his eyes so the slumber will took over him and hoping it was just a nightmare but it didn't happen in his ways.. His eyes moist when image of his little family flashed in his mind.. The tear of his son.. The pain of his wife..

"Khushi.." He whisper.. "Why did you go away from me..?? How will I breathe without you when my life was taken along with you.. Whatever I did with you was unforgivable.. I leave you the time you need me the most.. I betrayed you again and again..! Because of me.. You lost Ryana our daughter.. I'm sorry Khushi.. Please muhje maaf kar do.. (Please forgive me).. I need you Khushi.. Please come back.. You have just went few hours ago and I'm already suffocating.. But I deserve it.. I make your life hell.. I snatched Aryan from you.. I'm a cruel father.. I very well knew you can't leave without Aryan but still I was hell-bend to bring you back in my life.. My ways was wrong but not my intention.. I'm alone again Khushi.. I don't have anyone with me to share my grief to lend me their shoulder which you always does for me.. I'm missing you Khushi.. Please come back.. Tumare bagar tumara Arnav adoora hai.. (without you your Arnav is nothing).."

Jab jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi
Jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahi
Iss pyar mein sach aur jhoot ka koyi matlab nahi
Sirf ek baat ka matlab hai ke main hamesha hamesha sirf
Tumse hi pyar karta hu
Aur karta rahoga..

To be continued..