Part 9

Part 9

The hours passed quickly and she open her eyes lazily only to find herself sleeping on her husband's chest.. She lifted her face and saw him still sleeping peacefully.. In one side she was happy at least he didn't notice she was sleeping with him on the same bed.. She hurriedly wake up without awaking him.. She went into the bathroom for a bath.. After taking quick shower she went out and get ready then marched towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her husband and her son which is still sleeping..

The moment she stepped in the kitchen she saw Mary preparing pancakes for Aryan and some milk.. She too helped her and get engrossed in work.. Suddenly a voice come from behind.. She turn only to find her son Aryan in his favourite Ben 10 night suit..

Khushi: "Good morning baby.." She bend down and kissed his chubby cheeks..

Aryan: "Mamma.. I love you.." He hugged her and she made him seat on the chair near the kitchen slab and made him drinks milks..

Khushi: "Mary feed him his breakfast.. Let me prepare something lights for Arnav.." The moment Aryan head his father's name he started to jump in excitement..

Aryan: "Mamma.. Papa.. Is here..??" He asked excitedly.. She nodded and started to prepare some porridge.. Aryan come down from his seat and run towards his mothers room where his father was sleeping.. Khushi couldn't even able to stop him.. He was way too fast..

After few minutes, Aryan run out from the room with teary eyes.. Her was sobbing badly and his cheeks turn red whenever he started to cry..

Aryan: "Mamma.. Pa..pa.." He cried in fear.. Khushi hurriedly went to him and cupped his cheeks by kneeling in front of him..

Khushi: "Aryan what happen..??" She asked in worries..

Aryan: "Mamma.. Papa.. Not opening his eyes.. He.. He.. He hot.." Khushi's eyes popped out.. She stood up and run in the room leaving Mary in the kitchen and Aryan was following her along.. She open the room's door and went beside her husband.. She cupped his cheeks and there her heart started to pounced rapidly..

Khushi: "Arnav.. Arnav.. Open your eyes please.." She patted his cheeks slowly but there were no respond.. His body was damn warm and some sweat beads was on his forehead.. "Arnav.." She kept on calling him for several times.. He wasn't even responding through his body gesture and was making her hell scared..

Arnav: "Mamma.. Papa won't leave me right..??" Khushi's eyes narrowed on such question by her son.. Obviously she don't like it..

Khushi: "Aryan.. Don't even say all this again.. Go and get my phone NOW.." She said with raised tone.. Aryan nodded on her instruction.. She checked his pulse and sigh in relief.. She called Mary to get her a bowl of cold water with a cloth..

***********

Khushi was trying to soothe Aryan who was sobbing in her embrace.. While, the doctor was here and was diagnosing him.. After few minutes the Doctor gives her some prescription for his medicine.. She wait for the doctor to inform her what happen to him..

Doctor: "You husband was fainted.. Due to his sugar level.." She frown her brows.. She wasn't getting the reason of his illness.. "He is a diabetic patient and now he is taking alcohol frequently which wasn't good for his health.. He shouldn't be taking alcohols... It will only harm his sugar level and now he is also having slightly of fever.. I already injected him and there are some health diets in the prescription which he have to follow for sometimes and make him eat his medicine on time.." She nodded hearing each words the doctor spoke..

Khushi: "He will be fine right..?" She asked this for her son sake.. She wanted him to stop crying when he heard the replies from the doctor..

Doctor: "Don't worry he will be fine soon.." Aryan looked at his mother with weak smile on his face.. He felt assurance from the positive replied which he heard.. "But I need to ask you something important..?? Did you husband taking his medicine on time and is he following his medical appointment..?? He seem neglecting his health a lot and this is a very critical stage for a diabetic patient.. If this repeats then he might lost his life.." Khushi was froze hearing this.. LOST HIS LIFE..?? She felt someone stabbed her heart brutally..