Part 12

Part 12

In the afternoon..

Khushi was driving her car while Aryan was seating beside her. She tried to talk to him but he wasn't answering her much. He was just quiet since she went to pick him. That really confused her. The Aryan which she know always talk a lot and can't stop himself but today acknowledging his silence was something new for her.

They reached at the apartment and she opens the door for him. He rushed to his room without uttering a word. She went behind him to check him but still he wasn't in a term to talk with her. She tried for almost one hour but there were no feedback from his end.

She walked out from the room and there she saw Arnav entering in the apartment. He was in hurry and went straight in his room. After few minutes, he came out holding a file in his hands. Then she guessed he was here because of the file. She went to approach him and his face was all moody just way it was in the morning.

Khushi: "Arnav.. I need to talk to you..??" He looked at her side way..

Arnav: "I'm not in a mood to discuss about your fast. Because there is nothing to be discuss.." He started to walk towards the door but been stopped by her..

Khushi: "It's not me Arnav.. It's Aryan.." He turns hurriedly and meets her gaze.

Arnav: "What happen to him..??" She narrated the whole scenario which happens today. His silence which wasn't usual for them. He hurriedly marched towards Aryan's room to check him. He saw him seating on the bed holding his knees. She too stands beside her husband who was too confused seeing Aryan's puffy eyes. "He was fine in the morning.." He told her with slow voice. She just shook her shoulder as she too doesn't know what happen to their son in sudden.

Arnav walked towards him and seat on the edge of the bed. He tried to touch him but his next action surprised Arnav when he took his hand away from his father's hold.

Aryan: "I don't want to talk with both of you.." He said while holding his bear in his arms.

Arnav: "What we did..??" Khushi stood beside Arnav who was seating on the bed.

Aryan(Looking at his father): "Everyone have family but I don't have any.." His eyes moist remembering what happen in the school today..

Khushi and Arnav looked at each other after hearing this. Arnav lifted him and made him seat on his lap. He cupped his cheeks and made him talk.

Arnav: "Who said you don't have family..??"

Khushi: "Yeah Aryan you have huge family with you.. Anjali bua noisy nani.." She narrated everyone names to bring a smile on his face but all this seem wasn't effecting him.

Aryan: "My friends Mamma and Papa shared a room and my parents don't.." He jumped out from Arnav's lap and seat on the bed isolating himself. Arnav and Khushi looked into each other eyes. They were surprised knowing the reason behind Aryan's anger and that was related to their room which they don't share like a normal couple..?

Arnav: "Aryan.. Its not like that.. We.. I mean we.." He doesn't know how he should make his son understand this. They weren't a normal couple nor a normal husband and wife. Sharing a room wasn't easy for them at least not for now since there are a lot to solve between them.

Aryan: "My friends asked me and I said my house is big so my parents don't share a room.. But they laugh at me.. They said every parents share a room. If the parents didn't share then they don't love each other. You don't love Mamma na and Mamma you too..??" He pouted.. He didn't like when his friends teased him by taking his parents in between even he was aware what kind of relation his parents share but he too needs a complete family and seeing his Papa here in Paris, he has a lot of hope that he would experience the families touch soon.