Part 14

Part 14

Khushi were arranging their clothes in the wardrobe, while Aryan was busy shooting numerous of question to her. On why where when and so on? She was just waiting for Arnav to come out from the bathroom and handle his son. Not to say she already lost interested in answering him its just that his question won't come to end and he would shoot the same question to his father once again. She believes Arnav can answer him better and would make him understand in his way. She was still yet to get ready. She was looking for some outfits to wear which can make her comfortable.

That's when the bathroom door open and he walked out wearing his black shirt with black pant. He placed the towel on the bed and looked at Aryan who was pouting to him.

Arnav(Looking at Khushi): "What happen to him?" She too glances at her son for some minutes who was seating on the recliner and looking for some mercy from his parents.

Khushi: "Ask him.." She took her clothes and marched in the bathroom leaving this duo behind. He started to button up his shirt and gel his hairs by looking him through the mirror. His eye was still on his son.

Arnav: "What happen Aryan?" He asked while looked at him through the mirror.

Aryan: "Why you not taking me along with you..??" His voice reflects irritation.

Arnav: " So this is the reason you are getting angry..?" He started to wear his black coat without any vest and tie. He always looked handsome in whatever customer he wears. The charms that he has on his face was enough to make the clothes looked good on him.

He walked towards Aryan and lifted him in his arms. They started to leave the room giving space to Khushi to get ready for the evening.

**********

Living room

Arnav(Seating on the couch): "Now tell me what happen..??" He eyed his father in frustration..

Aryan: "How many times I have to repeat?" He shouts in sudden only making his father chuckled on his behaviour.

Arnav: "Okey.. okey.. I got your point.." He tried to hold his laughter as he didn't want to tease him. "Aryan it's a adult party. You can't attend.."

Aryan: "Is it written in the invitation cards that kid not allowed??" His eyes literally widen hearing the next question of his son. No doubt his intelligence is from him. He wonder..

Arnav: "No.. It's not written but still. Such parties are not suitable for underage kids. So.." Been interrupted in between..

Aryan: "Ohh.. Like Disco..?!" He jerked with his words.

Arnav: "How did you know about Disco..?? Where the hell you learn all this..??" He was shocked knowing that Aryan knew what is happening outside there.

Aryan: "Papa.. Disco is a place where people dance. I saw in TV." He sighed in relief. "But Mamma said you are a horrible dancer. You can't dance." His eyes widen.

Arnav(Surprisingly): "What..!" He nodded in agreement..

Aryan: "She.." his words remain in his throat as the door bell started to ring. Arnav stood up and went to open the door. He saw Maya standing at the doorstep. He invited her in with a smile on his face. She greeted him and was looking at him continuously.

He excused himself and walked towards the Balcony to make some importance calls. Maya went towards Aryan and raised her brows seeing him giving her unnecessary stares.

Aryan: "Why you eyed my papa..??" he placed his hand on his hips and stood up on the coffee table.

Maya: "I didn't.. It just that something stuck in my eyes when I saw your papa. That's all.." She lied tried to defend herself. It was true she used to have crush over him but she knew her limits and she didn't want to spoil Khushi's marriage life. She was indeed happy for her friend.