Part 8

Part 8

Khushi just reached at the Bar which is almost vacant.. The clock strike at 1am.. She started to look around and there she found her husband figure.. His head was and a arms was on the bar slab.. His coat was on the chair beside him.. She walked to him and touched his shoulder.. He literally turn with heavy eyes.. He smiled seeing her here..

Arnav: "Khushi..." He whisper..

Khushi: "Arnav.. Let me take you home.. You are not able to drive by your own.." She tried to touch his hand but he jerk out..

Arnav: "I don't want to burden you.. I will call my driver.." He was about to dial his drivers number but before he could she snatched the phone from his grips..

Khushi(Angrily): "Stop being stubborn Arnav..!" She snapped out.. "Let me take you.." She tried to make him stood up on his feet but he was beyond her control.. He was just staring at her and smirked..

Arnav: "Do you still love me..?" Her eyes was glued on him.. She don't knew what she should answer to him.. Even the feel of loves still exist in her but she can't confessed.. She need time to understand and come out from her grief..

Khushi: "Arnav.. I.." He placed his index finger on her lips and pulled her closed to him by resting his one arms on her waist..

Arnav: "You don't have to tell me anything.. I know I don't deserve you.. I know Khushi.." His voice reflect pain.. He was about to fall down but she hold him hurriedly and balance his body.. She was looking at his face.. His eyes was closed and he was already dawn in the alcohol effect.. She called a waiter to help her to get him in the car.. She drove the car from the bar to her own apartment.. She didn't knew in which hotel is he staying and it would only ruin his reputation if any media saw him in this states..

***********

Apartment

Khushi open the door and the security guards help her to bring her husband till her residence.. She was lost of strength to manage him.. While, Driving he was just mumbling some un-understandable words.. They made him seat on the couch and excused themselves.. Khushi locked the door behind them and went to kitchen to get some strong black coffee for him..

She seat beside him and try to touch this cheeks.. He slowly open his eyes and looked deep in her eyes.. His eyes moist in sudden..

Arnav: "Ryana.." He called softly only to escape a tear from his eyes.. Khushi frown her brows not understanding the reason he took their daughters name..??

Khushi: "Arnav.. Have this coffee.." She tried to divert the topic but in next moment he hold her hand..

Arnav: "Can I request something from you..??" She nodded weakly.. "I wanted to see my daughter.." Alone tear rolled from her eyes.. "I know she is no more here but I wanted to feel her presence.. I wanted to touch her Khushi.." His heart was getting heavier to pour out his own thought..

Khushi: "I have something.."

She went towards the room.. She took out the semi size box from her wardrobe and went to him and settle herself beside him..

Khushi: "This is the only frock I'm able to give to my daughter.. I made it with my own hand but I didn't get a chance to make her wear it.." Her voice cracked.. Arnav hold the same frock which been wear by his daughter.. He touched the material and a tear escaped from his eyes..

Arnav: "Is she beautiful likes you..?" his eyes were on the frock just admiring his daughter in it...

Khushi: "She looks pale most of the time.. I didn't get a chance to see her from near since I gives her birth.. I was just waiting at the glass door.. The doctor and nurses never allowed me to carry her nor feed her my milk.. She was very weak.. She can't breathe without the machine's help.. But once she.." She stopped.. It was getting tough for her to say further but still she wanted to finish her uncompleted sentence.. She wanted to be free from all this grief and the only person who can overcome her is HIM.. Her own husband a father of her daughter and son.. "I only able to carry her in my arms when she was no more.. She already leave me.. But still I was hoping she open her eyes and come back to me but it didn't happen.. I was left alone to handle all this.. I wanted to end my life but Aryan.. I can't leave me just because of my selfishness.. He too needs me.." Her tear was rolling on her cheeks..