Part 10

Part 10

After she walked out from the room Arnav was just staring at the walls in front him.. He was feeling suffocated seating in the room from passed few hours.. He open the French window to let the breeze touch his skins.. He closed his eyes and his hands was in his pants pocket.. Last night words were still fresh in him.. He can recalled everything which happen and the way he break down.. For the first time in his life he touched his daughter last frock.. Even he didn't get the chances to carry her in his arms but by touching the soft materials made him near to her..

Arnav(In his heart): "Ryana.. Papa will always love you.." But somewhere he really want to see her at least once.. He knew it is impossible as he was asking a lot and God would never give damn to the horrible person like him as he have done a lot of sin and unjustified towards his wife, Khushi..

His monologue with his daughter been interrupted by a serene voice from behind.. She literally shouts at him in sudden..

Khushi: "Now.. What are you trying to do Arnav..?? Can't you just rest on the bed without moving for a day..??" She shouts in frustration.. He turn behind to shock her more with his moist eyes.. He smirked and was about to march towards the bed but suddenly he felt dizzy and was about to lose his balance but luckily he been caught by her.. "Aram se.. (Be careful..)" She held his forearms.. He nodded and looked in her eyes.. The concern and cares she was having within her was just reflected for him..

Arnav: "I'm fine.." He was about to move her hands from him but the hard grips made him looked back in her round hazel eyes..

Khushi: "What happen..??" She asked softly rather than being tigress..

Arnav: "I'm tired I need rest.." He didn't want to discuss anything but she was stubborn too not willing to leave him.. She cupped his cheeks and continued..

Khushi: "You can hide your pain from everyone Arnav but not me.. You were still thinking about our daughter Ryana..??" Her voice cracked.. It was too hard for her to take her daughter's name which wasn't with them anymore..

Arnav: "Khushi.. I wanted to correct my mistake.. I have destroy each and every heart of the person which loves me and now.. I wanted to mend back those hearts and love them.. If possible I want my Ryana back.." Alone tear rolled on her cheeks..

Khushi: "Arnav.. Jo ek baar chale jate hai woh wapas nahi ata.. Ryana ko jane do Arnav.. Woh jaha bhi hogi Khush hogi.. (Once the person already left they won't come back not in any cost.. Let Ryana go Arnav.. Where ever she is she will be happy..)" He hugged her and let his tear poured out from his eyes.. The grief he was carrying was too hard to vanish from his heart.. "Arnav.. Promise me you won't drink anymore.." He pulled back from the hug and cupped her cheeks..

Arnav(Composing himself and wiping his tear): "I promise.. I won't do anything which would only make you worried.." He wiped her tear with his thumbs and leaned to kiss her forehead after ages.. She closed her eyes and gulped down an big lump in her throat.. There were just standing like that for another few seconds and his lips was still touching her foreheads.. But that's when the room's door open in sudden and Aryan started to screams.. Both of them stand away from each other creating some distance..

Aryan: "What are you doing Papa..??" He angrily stood in front of Arnav.. Seeing he wasn't reaching his father's height he pulled an stool and stand on top of it.. Finally he reached till his chest even not equally but still he was satisfied..

Arnav: "What I did..??" with raising brows.. Khushi was just looking at her son's behaviours.. Sometime he is really hard to predict just like his father..