Part 24

Part 24

Khushi was removing the jewelleries and keeping them aside on the dressing table. She was looking a bit tired after meeting the guests and at the same time, her back were aching. She rubbed her back using her palm thought it might reduce the pain which didn't happen anytime soon. They already consulted a doctor too and been informed it's a part of pregnancy illness. She didn't take much stress unlike her husband whom was turning the mansion upside down.

Feeling a rough palm on her back, she turn side way and saw Arnav kneeling before her and was trying to massage her back.

Arnav: "Should I call the doctor..?" His eye was on her back then fixed on her face.

Khushi: "It's just a normal pain.. The Doctor told before too.. It's just that I'm feeling tired and I need to fresh up.."

Arnav: "Then come I will help you.." She smiled and extended him her arms..

Khushi: "Even I'm lazy to walk.. Can you lift me up..?" She asked cutely. As usual, he wasn't able to deny her and this will be another opportunity for them to have bath together. He smiled naughtily and took her in the bathroom by carrying her in his arms. Khushi clutched his collar and rested her head on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Aryan was busy with NK playing games and Anjali is there too to take care of him. These days, he is the prince of the Raizada. He had been loved immensely. The entire family members were always conscious about him. His demands and wished been fulfilled by each and every one of them. He might fights with his father, Arnav always. But the fact, remain fact..! They have a very weird bonding beyond anyone could understand them. They fights but they love each other a lots. Arnav didn't let Khushi to scold Aryan even though he was in mistake. He prefers giving advice instead of using rough way. Well, in a better way to understand..? He doesn't like seeing his son crying and been scolded. He just can't..!

-Bathroom

The water started to moves at her curves while rough hands were rubbing her here. Khushi closed her eyes as her breath was heaving. This wasn't something new for her to explore. She have went through this side of construction from her body these days since he took charged on her daily routine and one of them was helping her in taking bath.

Their clothes was hanged on a pillar and shower tab been opened. Standing below the cold and fresh water, Khushi started to feel uneasy.

Arnav: "You okey..?" He asked while removing her hair stand from her face.

Khushi: "Arnav, I.." He put his index finger on her lips stopping her from speaking further.

Arnav: "I know what you want Khushi.. But that's not possible now.. Okey.. I will make you feel better but I can't make love to you when you are already 9 month pregnant.. It might risk yours and baby's life which I don't want it to happen anytime soon.." Khushi nodded and surrender her whole body to him. She trusts him. He will never do something which could cause danger to her and their unborn baby.

Preparing the tub and making her seat inside while he took a seat behind her. He spread his legs so that she can seat in between his legs comfortably.

Arnav (kissing her neckline): "Any plans after our second baby..?" She closed her eyes trying to match along with his rhythms. His hand was above her bosom and another one was moving downwards.

Khushi: "I want to enjoy my motherhood fullest.." He brushed his nose behind her ears while her hand was above his. She know where it was directing nor did she object.

Arnav: "Then what about wife..? Don't you want to enjoy that too..?" She turns her neck and meets his eyes. Their lips were coming closer trying to claims the sweetness.