Part 4

Part 4

The event started when the Principal been called upon the stage to give few words on appreciating the students affect.. Ms.Patty was in charged to handle the events while some teachers was busy with the student at the backstage.. While, Khushi and Arnav was seating at the in front rows and been given a special table.. They was behaving like a stranger and avoiding each other.. Even their heart beat was still raising rising as usual but they created a tough wall between them so no one can cracked it or cross the boundary..

Maya's mobile start to ring and she excused herself from them.. That's when the events officially started when two kids nearly 5 years old come forwards on the stage and sing a song for their father.. Maya come back after answering the call and she whisper in Khushi's ear..

Maya: I get call from Hospital.. Its emergency and I have to leave now.. (Khushi nodded and gives her, Her cars key..)

Khushi: You will be late.. Take my car..

Maya: Then how are you going back..?? It will be hard to manage Aryan in Cab.. (A voice interrupted them when he heard their little conversation..)

Arnav: I will drop her.. (Maya smiled and almost teasing Khushi with her broad smile.. She hug Khushi and again whisper in Khushi's ear trying hard to control her giggles.. )

Maya: Ermmm.. Romancing with Aryan's papa.. Ha.. (The pulled back from the hug and Khushi eyed her for giving such comments..)

She was little awkward when he volunteer to drop her home.. Not to say he didn't have before but the relation they are sharing now are too hard to predict their future and they do not even knew do they have a bright future.. Do they have the blessing from the God to build a love castle where there will be only they and their son..??

**************

Nearly 40 minutes passed and some of the performance been done very well by the kids.. They were still small but they do amazed everyone with their mind-blowing performance..

Ms.Patty: Ladies and Gentlement this will be the last performance for the evening and I will like to call upon Aryan Singh Raizada.. Junior ASR.. (A big applause been given when they saw him marching towards the stage..)

Khushi and Arnav was smiling seeing their son.. It was a memory day for Aryan and them.. Today for the first time in his life he going to performance and that too for his father which is presence here.. He was wearing black Armani suit and was looking ditto copy of his father..

Arnav: He look so handsome and prefect..

Khushi: Like his father..

Both of them look at each other and lost in those eyes.. The question and answer was just slip of tongue.. They was communicating like nothing happen between them indeed a lot had happen in their life.. Khushi was the first one to break the eyes lock and start to look here and there.. She doesn't understand how come she utters such answer..?? But she can't denied the fact.. She knew how much handsome and prefect is her husband.. She can see when all the mothers was seeing them again and again.. She feel little uneasy by their stare but later she overcome it as she knew he was married and that too to her.. Even their marriage wasn't a common one but still they have married and no one can denied these pure knot that they are sharing..

Arnav was again looking on the stage and trying to divert his mind somewhere else even it was impossible by seating beside his wife.. That's when Aryan's started his performance.. The stage lights when off for a second and the spotlights been switch ON pointing on him..

Arnav: He can play Piano..?? (He was surprised because he didn't knew his son can play Piano.. Unlike him..)

Khushi: I thought him since he was small.. (he frown his brows.. He didn't know Khushi can play piano too..?? Seeing his puzzle look she do clear his doubt) Playing Piano always soothe my heart and I feel free when some of my sorrow do erased while playing some soft music.. It give me peace..