Part 17

Part 17

The soft touch of the wind was sending Goosebumps in her. She closed her eyes letting the passion rule over them in every way. The soft melodies of a song were playing in their ears. Her breaths were heaving as she realizes the hot gaze of her husband was roaming on her body. She pushed him through his chest as she couldn't able to bare the soft torture of his intense eyes. Khushi was about to run away but her wrist been held by a firm grips. He was standing on his knees and kissed her hand with full of love. Her eyes were closed as his touch was creating havoc in her.

saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zara
dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara
lamhon ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaayen

let the breaths mould into breaths (of each other)
let the slow heartbeat rise,
it's the plea of moments that come together..

He slowly moves upwards all the way kissing her hand to her arms and finally reached her neckline.

Hum.. Hum tum.. Tum.. Hum tum..
we, you n me.. you, you n me..

He brushed his finger from behind on her waist making her losing her sense. He slowly makes her turn and looked at her face which was now only occupied by desires. His lips move to her eyes and kissed them passionately..

aankhon mein humko utarne do zara
baahon mein humko pighalne do zara

let me descend into (your) eyes,
let me melt in (your) arms,

She hugged him tight taking him in her arms. Her heartbeats were racing rapidly. His lips went exploring further. That's when he kissed her shoulder. She pushed him slightly teasing him. Taking few step backwards while he was heading forward with a slow steps. She smiled in reply and run out from his hold.

lamhon ki guzarish hai ye paas aa jaayen
hum.. hum tum..
tum.. hum tum..

it's the plea of moments that come together..
we, you n me
you, you n me..

She was running at the base of the beach water. Her saree was half wet included her pallu. He gets hold of her from her waist and pulled her more into himself. Slowly, rhythm-ly he made her turns and brushed his lips on her nozzle lips.

salvatein kahin karwatein* kahin
phail jaaye kaajal bhi tera
nazron mein ho guzarta hua
khwabon ka koi kafila
somewhere be creases, somewhere be changing sides
the kohl of eyes be spread too..
let there be a caravan of dreams
passing in the eyes

She slowly bend backwards flexibility her body like a gymnastic giving him a clear view of her cleavage and neck.

jismon ko ruhon ko jalne do zara
sharmohaya* ko machalne do zara
lamhon ki guzarish hai Yeh paas aa jaayen
let the bodies and souls burn for now,
let the shyness sulk a little,
it's the plea of moments that come together..

He marked her throats with his lips as the waves of water were waving the loves more deeply.

Hum.. Hum tum.. Tum.. Hum tum..
we, you n me.. you, you n me..

Her hand swims to his chest. She stare his lips for a moment and claimed them for the next second. They responded on the kiss as now they are swimming in the ocean of loves.

Hum.. Hum tum.. Tum.. Hum tum..
we, you n me.. you, you n me..

Movie: Hum Tum

***********

Next morning

Arnav were mumbling while his eyes were closed. The last night memories with Khushi were indeed the best moment ever in his life. He has never been so cozy with her since years but today everything changed and finally he dance with her. They were back home late night with half of their clothes drenched. Due to tiredness.. Both fall sleeps into each other arms.