Part 18

Part 18

Khushi just return home from her boutique. She already texted Arnav to pick Aryan from school and they will be home anytime soon. She placed her purse and files on the couch before marching towards the kitchen to catch something cold. Her whole day spoiled because of Ruby. Her poison kinds of words were ringing in her ears. It felt so disgusting when an outsider asked about the hotness of her husband in bed..? Khushi hurriedly gulped few gulps of cold water trying to calm down her nerves. She feels a bit relief when the water was reducing her anger towards Ruby. However, her trance been intrude by a slammed on the door. She rushed outside only to see crying Aryan in Arnav's arms and bruises on Arnav's forehead along with his arms..

Khushi: "What happen..??" She asked in panic. He put Aryan down within a second he run towards his mother and hugged her legs, hiding his face from his father while tear was rolling on his cheeks. "Arnav.. Will you tell me what happen? Why are he crying and you..? What happen to you..?" She too holds Aryan in a way of consoling him.

Arnav(Angrily): "Ask him what he did..?? If I was even late for a minutes he might be lying in hospital.." Khushi's eyes popped out in fear. "He was nearly meeting with accident while crossing the road alone.."

Flashback

Arnav just reached at Aryan's school waiting for him to come out so they can start to their house. After waiting for nearly five minutes, Arnav saw him walking towards him. He hurriedly kneeled before his son and took him in his embrace.

Arnav: "How was the school..?"

Aryan: "Molly said no to me.. She said she don't want to be my girlfriend.." He narrated sadly.

Arnav: "I didn't ask what Dolly Molly or Polly say..? I just wanted to know what you did in school not what you did with your girlfriends..?"

Aryan: "Yehi sab toh kiya hai school main..! (This is what I did in school..) And you Papa.. Don't show me your teasing smirks I don't like it..!" Arnav bite his lower lips to hide his smiles. He surely has an incredible son.

Arnav: "Okey I won't tease.. I will give you some tips when we reach home..."

Aryan (Happily): "Deal..??"

Arnav: "Deal.. After the tips you tackle your Dolly.."

Aryan: "Papa its Molly not Dolly.." He said in irritated tone.

Arnav: "Okey.. Dolly.. I mean Molly.." Those names are so confusing for him. It looks similar. They started to walk towards the car. Aryan was holding his father's hand while Arnav was busy with some business calls which just rang within a seconds. Arnav open the car door and made Aryan seat while his lips were still chanting with the opposite person on the lines. He closed the door and went to the driver seats. He was about to enter but stopped when he saw Aryan coming out from the car. He hurriedly cut the called without leaving any message and called him.

Arnav: "Aryan where are you going..??"

Aryan: "Papa.. I want ice cream.." He keeps running, crossing the road to reach the ice-cream van. Arnav was getting panic seeing his son who didn't even bother to listen to him.

Arnav: "Aryan I said stop Damn it..!" He knew there is no point of yelling here. He too runs behind Aryan. But that's when, a silver car was coming toward Aryan's end with a fast speed. "Aryaaannn..." He shouts loudly making Aryan turn behind. He roots on the road looking at his father's fear face and the car which were now nearing him. Arnav didn't wait any longer. He rushed towards Aryan and hugged him tight in his embrace and both the duo fall on the other side of the road. The crowded were gathering around them. Arnav slowly lifted his face backwards to see the car which were about to crash his son. But he failed to identify it as the driver didn't wait there.