Part 3

Part 3

After hours of travelling finally Arnav Singh Raizada reached at Paris.. He was looking at the time and was restless.. His curiosity was killing him from inside.. The worried of his son and how Khushi was handling the situation.. She might be broken too seeing Aryan.. He wonder..

He walked towards the lobby and thats when his mobile start to ring.. He saw the caller ID which was none other than Aman.. He answer it immediately..

Aman: "ASR.. We just get the new information from the guards.. Aryan already discharged from the Hospital and now they are at his School.." He frown his brows..

Arnav: "What are they doing there..?? He should be at home not attending schools..??" He snapped out..

Aman: "We still trying to find out regarding this.."

Arnav: "Then text me his school address.. I will straight away go there.."

Aman: "There is another problem.." He already hold his breath before his chief blurt on him..

Arnav: "Now what the hell is it..??" with gritted teeth..

Aman: "Some roads have been blocked as the main bridge is under construction and that was the only way to reach to Aryan's school.." He clenched his fist in frustrated..

Arnav: "Then get the helicopter ready.. No one can stop me from meeting my son.." He cut the called and went towards waiting lounge with full security around him..

***************

Khushi and Aryan just come out from the car and was marching towards the hall where the events was taking place.. Maya was with them while Aryan been carried on her laps..

Maya: "Khushi do you think it's a good idea to bring him here..?? You clearly knew what events is it.." She sigh..

Khushi: "I know Maya but Aryan was insisting to attend it and I cant just ignore his wish.." Maya nodded in agreement..

Maya: "Did you told HIM to come here..??" She was pointing to Arnav.. She didnt want to take his name in front of Aryan and make him put hope..

Khushi: "I texted him but he didnt replied and I dont think so he will come.."

Maya: "Did he knew regarding Aryans injury..??" She nodded a NO..

Khushi: I will tell him once this events end.. She somewhere feels he will come.. But deep in her heart she was scared too what if he didnt..??

Maya: "Aryan.. Are you okey..??" Maya touched his shoulder.. He was resting on Khushi's shoulder while his eyes was closed..

Khushi: "Aryan.. If you want we can go back home now..??"

Aryan: "No Mamma.. I want to attend this events.. Even my papa won't come but still I wanted to see how other's father are cheering for their children.." His voice cracked.. Khushis eyes was moist.. She really hope Arnav will come.. She didnt want Aryan to be sad anymore.. Her heart was keep on whispering his name and calling him but the wait will be end soon as he was coming to them..

***************

Khushi and Maya sat on the respective chairs.. Their table was located in the centre of the hall.. Just few tables away from the stage.. She made Aryan seat on her laps.. Maya and Khushi was talking regarding something thats when Aryans teacher come an approached them..

Ms.Patty: "Hello.. Aryan.." He lifted his gaze and look at her.. How is he feeling now..?? She asked Khushi..

Khushi: "Much better.. It was small cut on his forehead but now he is fine.."