Part 22

Part 22 - Part A

Khushi was getting ready in her room. She was wearing a simple yellow anarkali. She took some bangles and started to wear on her wrist. She adores her face before the mirror as she was satisfied with her look. While, she was about to applyshindoor on her petition but the sudden hugged from behind literally scare her. Her heart seems jumping up and down.

Arnav: "Ssshh.. It's me.." He whispered in her ear sending tickles in her belly.

Khushi (Sighing in relief): "I was scared you know..? Thankfully I didn't suffer from minor attack.. Then you will be in miserable state.." She complained..

Arnav: "That can never happen.. I have promised myself that I will safeguard you for the entire of my life.. So there is no chance for any ill incident to fall on you.. Before it could they have to safe Arnav Singh Raizada.. Samjhi..?" She smiled on his phase.

Khushi: "Samjh gayi.. So now let me get ready or else we will get late.."

Arnav: "Errmm.. No.. You carry on with your pending work and I will carry on snuggling in you.. I missed my wife so much.. You have no idea what I was going through for the past few hours.. I thought bringing you here will be good idea but it didn't seem happening. In Paris it was Aryan and here this big family. They are not even leaving you Khushi. They should understand that you have a husband now who needs you but they seem don't give damn..!" He pouted like a small kitten, in fact Aryan also didn't pouted like him. He looked cute indeed..

Khushi: "Arnav we just reached here today so it will be fair enough everyone wanted to spend time with me and Aryan.. You have gotten your share when we was in Paris so stop complaining.. Janu.." She brushed her hand on his hairs while he was still kissing on her neck from behind.

Arnav: "Honey.. I'm not complaining I'm just stating what I feel.. That's why I'm taking you out for a night and must say it was so easy to convince Aryan this time.. He was so much into Mamiji.. Hope tonight he let Mamaji sleep on the bed.." He chuckled..

Khushi: "Arnav you are too much.. Aryan is possessive but only with me not with anyone else.."

Arnav: "Then don't get surprise when tomorrow Mamaji complained that he have to sleep on the couch due to Aryan.." Khushi slap his hand directly telling him stops accusing her son for something yet to happen.

Khushi: "Arnav you are delaying now.. Leave me and let me get ready.. We are already late.."

Arnav (Snuggling more into her): "When did I stop you..?" He brushed his nose behind her earlobe making her feel uncomfortable little..

Khushi: "Arnav you are diverting my concentration to apply this shindoor.. Please still for a second.." He makes her turn and took a pinch of shindoor and applied on her petition.

Arnav(Cupping her cheeks and kissed just below her shindoor): "Thanks for coming back with me. You have contended my life with happiness Khushi.. Thank you so much.." They shared an eye lock for some second before they have been disturbed by a phone call.

Arnav walked out from the room picking his calls while Khushi got little space to have a final touch up. She still wasn't aware where he is taking her and he didn't even inform her even she had asked him few times.

*************

They reached at the destination which wasn't that far from Raizada Mansion. They only took nearly 20 minutes to reach at their old apartment building. Khushi was looking confused and was about to shoot him a question but before that he replied her.