Part 19

Part 19

Next morning

Khushi walked in her room with a tray of coffee for Arnav who was standing near the balcony window, somewhere lost in something. She aware he didn't notice her present here so she thought of surprising him. She started to take step gently without creating any noisy and the next moment she hugged him from behind literally made him jerk as it was too sudden.. A naughty smirk adore on his face.

Arnav: "Kya chal raha hai..? (What is happening..?)" He put his hand on her soft one.

Khushi (Still hugging from behind): "Pyaar karne ka mausam hai.. Aur kya chal na chaiye..? (It's a season of love so what else should be happening..?)" He holds her hand and made her stand before his eyes.

They were looking into each other eyes with a lot of emotions and some hidden words which yet to express. Khushi cupped his cheeks..

Khushi: "Arnav.. You are still worried right..?" He remains silent. "You can't hide from me. I can see through your eyes and your worries was reflecting so don't pretend to be fine. I know you love Aryan a lot and didn't want anything to happen to him but what you will answer him when he found you disturb. You never lied to him and you will not so what kind of excuses you will create..?" Not a word comes out from his end. He was still staring her. "Let's start a new life Arnav.. Far from this pain and sorrow, far from everything which can harm us, far from this world and somewhere, where we can find a place which was always belongs to us.. Let's go back to India, to our house..?" He was kinda shocked as she agreed so fast..? She told him that she need some space to think and never thought that the wait will over so on.

Arnav: "Are you sure Khushi..?" She raised her brows..

Khushi: "Why I'm not sure..?" She circled her hands on his neck and continued.. "I wanted to live in a house which I can say yeh mera ghar hai (this is my house) and around a family which always love me till now.. I wanted to go back to my house, Arnav.. Will you take me..?" He pulled her closer to him with his hand resting on her waist.

Arnav: "Of course I will.." He leaned his lips near to hers to capture the beautiful petals, while she closed her eyes as she can feel his hot breath touching her. Their lips were about to touch but the room door open suddenly which made them stop from moving. Khushi literally turn behind to see who it was and it was none other than Aryan..

Khushi: "Aryan.. Tum..?" They slowly take two steps backwards trying to be normal.

Aryan: "Mamma.. I wanted to ask something from you.."

Arnav: "Okey.. Then I will give you some space to talk privately.." He thought he might be intruding so prefer givomg them the space they needed.

Aryan: "No.. Papa I wanted to talk with you too?"

Khushi and Arnav sit on the bed looking at Aryan who was standing in front of them trying to join his words before continuing.

Aryan: "Papa.. You remember you promised me once that, I will share my Mamma with you only if you give me something and I said I will asked when the right time come..?" Arnav nodded on the true statement. Khushi looked at her son and her husband in disbelief. "Mamma don't look at Papa like that, this is a deal of a men with another men." Arnav tried to control his laughter..

Khushi: "Aryan and Arnav you both really surprise me.. Deal..? What was that?"

Arnav: "Khushi, first let him finish then I will explain everything briefly.. Promise.." She nodded in agreement and gives the chance to Aryan to continue..

Aryan: "Coming back to my story..? I asked Maya massi this too and she said only you both can give me not even her or anyone else.. So I want it by any cost.."