XV - No One Else Has To Understand Your Visions...

"No one else has to understand your visions but you." said the Prince. 

Sister Mary would be a nurse to the Prince when he would practice dueling. When he would fall and cut himself she would bandage it. He knew about her visions. She wiped his face before he did a light job back on the field. The sun was high above and the day was hot, hotter than the day before. They had just seen Felonia in her room, they played chess before he came down to practice. 

As the Prince went back to dueling some guards came down with some supplies and one carried a large ax. One guard grabbed Mary and lifted her up. Another took nails and nailed her hands to the wooden table with fruit on it. The prince ran towards her but a guard held him back. Mary screamed in pain and tried shaking and moving away. They ripped the back of her habit to expose her back. The king possessed as Sa'ran stepped in to the hot sun and embraced the heat. The guards surrounded the table and protected him. The Prince could see the guards had a dark aura around them. Their eyes glowed a raging purple. The king pulled the rest of her habit down exposing her breast. Two guards went over and forced the Prince to kneel.

"Sister Mary, I, King Damiel, hereby condemn you to hell for conspiracy and heresy with your so called visions." He placed his hand on the Prince's trainer and his eyes turned purple the guards. Sa'ran turned everyone in the room under his influence except the Prince. It was obvious he was alone and out numbered. The Queen entered the room wearing a satin red dress that touched the floor and flowed behind her. She carried a whip rolled up neatly in her hands. 

"Is she ready for her punishment?" The Queen asked.

"She is, what about yo-" he corrected himself "our son? Should he watch or take him straight to the cliffs."

"Whatever you want, my lord."

Just by his look Sa'ran commanded the guards to take him to the cliffs. Then he took the whip and began whipping Sister Mary. He did it unnecessarily hard and cruel. He enjoyed himself and laughed as he did it. Then when his excitement was over he let the guard with the ax behead her. 

Afterwards they walked to the edge of the wall and put the prince in a cage and hung him over the wall. The evil influence spread quickly through the army, and the city. A dark gray cloud started to form over the city striking purple lighting and trapping the citizens there. 

Right before Felonia could leave they closed the gates to the city and she was trapped there too. 

"Fuck," she said. She sat at a tavern and rested against a corner. 

"The way I see it, there's two good places to find God." said a familiar voice. 

Felonia ordered a drink and downed the bottle and turned towards the voice. When the bottle was empty the person continued.

"In a church, or at the bottom of a bottle." 

Throught the bottom of the bottle she tried to make out the person next to her. When she lowered it, she was Isic, and someone else next to him. They were drinking, and heavily armored with weapons. 

"This might be the end, Isic. I just want to say, I enjoyed my time with you, even though it was short. I have lived most of my life surrounded by my enemies. I would be grateful to die by my friend." said Calogne

"You are an honorble man, Calogne. I will fight beside you and in the end, I will see my parents again."

"Do you have a plan?" Calogne asked sipping his drink and looking over at Isic.

"Trust me, well have sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part can come later. I didn't start this war, but I damn well will finish it."

Calogne spit out his drink when he saw Felonia and pointed, but Isic was distacted by his thoughts.

"God brought us back to deal with Sa'ran, and I will. I'm going to do it my way, and when I'm done I might die. I'm not going to seek penance for what I've done. I'll ask forgiveness for what I'm about to do."

"Isic?" Felonia mumbled in shock. He turned and saw her.

"The end..." And so he said...

The End...