Chapter Three

After Kong and Jing were done with their little fight with the two drunks, they followed LiYun, who was dragging AiLin along behind him, back to the hotel they were staying at. No one talked the whole way there. Not even Kong who loved to talk and ask questions. Many times, AiLin tried to pull away from LiYun's grip, but it was no use. Finally, they had reached the hotel and as they waited for the elevator Jing leaned in to whisper to him.

''Best thing to do is to just follow LiYun without a struggle'' he said looking at his friend.

The look on LiYun's face was a mix between hard and confused. Still, what was he planning on doing? Why was he not letting go of him? He looked at LiYun and yet still could not believe he didn't notice it before. He was a dragon. Turning to look at the others he started to wonder if they were human or Gods as well.

LiYun opened the door to the room and gently tossed AiLin on the couch ''Don't let him out of your sight'' he said then walked into a different room and closed the door behind him.

AiLin looked around the room getting up to wonder about and look at everything in the room. He had never once seen a room like this before. He walked over to the window and looked out and down then jumped back. Kong started to laugh.

''Geez, you would think this guy had never been in a hotel room before'' he said laughing.

Jing sat on the couch crossing his arms and closing his eyes ''That's because he has lived in the forest most his life, so this is all new to him'' he said.

''What do you mean, Jing'' Kong asked confused.

''Go take a closer look at him and you will see'' Jing nodded to AiLin who was looking at the big TV.

Kong huffed and walked over to AiLin and spun him around to look at him. AiLin looked back at him.

''SHIT!'' Kong shouted then looked at Jing pointing at AiLin ''The little fox?''

''Yep'' Jing said.

AiLin wanted to know what both Jing and Kong were. He grabbed Kong's hand and laid it on his cheek.

''What is he doing'' Kong said, starting to freak out.

Jing looked up and shrugged.

''Wolf God'' AiLin said softly.

Jing sat up looking shocked ''I see, he can tell if we are human or Gods.''

AiLin walked over to Jing and held his hand out to him. Jing stood and gave him his hand and watched as he placed it on his cheek.

''Tiger God'' AiLin said with a smile ''No humans.''

''That's right'' LiYun's voice came from the doorway of the room he went into. ''None of us are humans so you don't need to be scared.''

AiLin walked over to LiYun ''Li is a Dragon God.''

''Li?'' Jing and Kong asked.

AiLin turned and nodded pointing at LiYun ''Li.''

Jing walked over to AiLin and pointed to himself ''What about me?''

''Jing'' AiLin replied.

Jing grabbed a hold of Kong and pointed to him.

''Kong'' he said again.

''How do you know our names?'' Kong asked, confused as he pushed Jing away.