Chapter Twenty-Four

''Kong wait'' Jing said as he followed behind him.

Kong wasn't listening. This was too much for him to take in. First he was chosen as the next leader of the Wolf Clan, then he was given a marriage to Jing, which he was more than happy to take, now he was going to be one of the four leaders of the biggest clans in the God world. How was he to act? He needed to get away and think all this through.

Jing finally was able to catch up to him and pulled him to a stop ''Kong please'' he said out of breath.

Kong turned and looked at him then pulled him close and kissed him ''I'm sorry'' he said then let go and ran off leaving Jing there alone.

AiLin was able to finally find Jing sitting on the ground hugging his knees. AiLin sat next to him pulling him close hugging him. He looked up at LiYun who had followed him. LiYun nodded and ran off to find Kong. He couldn't have gone far in the God world he was still new to it, but then again he could have left to the human world.

''Jing, let's head back for now. LiYun will find Kong and bring him back'' he picked Jing up and walked with him back to the palace. He placed him in one of the other rooms.

AiLin sat with Jing for a long time but neither of them talked. Of course neither of them knew or understood why Kong ran off like that. AiLin wrapped an arm around Jing and sat on the bed with him. They both looked out the window across from them as it started to rain.

LiYun ran all around the God world to find Kong. He was walking past the Grand Lotus Pound when he happened to look and see Kong standing there looking down in the water. He walked over and leaned against the railing on the other side watching him.

''Are you going to jump or just stand there'' LiYun asked.

''What do you want Li? Just go away'' Kong said in a harsh voice.

''Can't do that'' he replied ''If it's not me then it will be Ai and he will go all Fox on you for making Jing cry and worry about you.'' He folded his hands in his lap and sighed.

Kong hung his head ''How do you handle all this? It's just to much'' he turned and looked at LiYun ''Then again you were born into this.''

''Just because I was born into something like this doesn't mean it's not hard for me as well'' LiYun said looking at him ''Sure it makes it a little easier but it still is hard.''

''Then how do you do it?'' Kong asked, confused.

LiYun leaned forward on his knees holding up one figure ''One word, AiLin'' he smiled ''He makes it possible to do anything no matter how hard it is. It's part of the reason I can't be without him.''

Kong looked at him then sighed. He knew what he meant. If it was not for Jing he wouldn't have come to the God world nor became the leader of the Wolf Clan.

''It's the same with Jing and Ai as well'' LiYun went on ''In truth it's all three of you that keeps me going. You, Jing and Ai are my family here or the human world. I could care less about becoming any kind of leader.'' LiYun got up and walked over to Kong placing a hand on his shoulder ''Just think about what makes you happy and go with that. No one will force you to do anything you don't want to.''

LiYun smiled then placed his hands in his pockets and walked off. What Kong did was up to him.

AiLin stepped outside while Jing slept. The moment he shut the doors and turned to see LiYun walking over to him. He met him half way and looked for Kong.

''You didn't find him'' he asked.

''I did but it's his choice, we can't make him come back'' LiYun hugged and held him.