Chapter Ten

After dinner and everything was cleaned up. Both Kong and Jing sat on the couch fighting about the tv show that was, while LiYun shook his head at them. AiLin was sitting on the floor in front of him laughing. LiYun looked at AiLin and smiled. He leaned over and ran his hand through his hair. AiLin looked up at him and smiled. LiYun reached down and picked him up, setting him in his lap as he hugged him. LiYun hid his face in AiLin's neck as he drank in his scent.

LiYun pulled him even closer as he slid one of his hands up under AiLin's shirt. AiLin shivered and bit his lip as he blushed. LiYun smiled and started to softly bite on AiLin's neck. AiLin closed his eyes enjoying every bit of it.

''Li'' AiLin said softly looking back at him.

''If you keep saying my name like that I'll go crazy'' LiYun whispered in his ear.

AiLin's face went bright red at his words. Kong looked over and started to laugh then told Jing to look.

''Looks as if the Dragon is teasing the little Fox'' Kong said

Jing nodded in agreement ''Should we help the little Fox escape the big bad Dragon.''

LiYun heard them and looked over ''Jing, I would be careful if I was you'' he said with a smirk.

''And why is that'' Jing asked, crossing his arms.

''It seems the big bad Wolf has something else planned for the Tiger other than helping the little Fox'' he said, turning his attention back to AiLin who was trying to wiggle free.

Jing looked back and Kong slowly and smiled. Jing jumped up and ran to the bedroom locking himself in. Kong laughed and followed behind him.

''Now they have the right idea'' LiYun said as he ran his hand up AiLin's stomach to his chest.

AiLin shivered more ''Li, stop.''

''I told you earlier that you were going to be all mine tonight'' LiYun hissed softly. He picked AiLin up and threw him over his shoulder carrying him to his room.

Kong looked back to see what was happening and busted out laughing. When Jing heard him, he opened the door and looked. He shook his head then looked at Kong who was standing there with his arms crossed.

Jing smiled and went to shut the door only to have Kong stop it and push it open. He walked in and grabbed Jing pulling him close.

''Trying to get away even after you already agreed'' he said

''N...No, well not really'' Jing stuttered a bit.

''Chill, I'm not like that stupid Dragon'' he pulled Jing to the bed and pulled him to lay down, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

Jing laid there looking at him. Kong closed his eyes ''I just wanna sleep next to you tonight.''

Jing laughed and hugged him tightly ''You really are just like a puppy, you know'' he said kissing his forehead.

Kong growled a bit but gave up. He laid against Jing and fell asleep fast. The warmth of Kong started to make Jing tired to the point he fell asleep as well.

LiYun carried AiLin to his room and shut the door behind him. He tossed AiLin on the bed and took his own shirt off, tossing it on the floor. AiLin sat up and looked over at him. AiLin looked at every inch of him as he walked over to him. LiYun smiled and leaned down to him.

''I'm going to shower, you are not allowed to leave in the meantime'' he said in a deep tone.

''I need to get clothes to change into'' AiLin said standing up looking at him and crossing his arms.